T E N

c h a p t e r: 10
17+

The sun had already set yet me and Justin were sitting outside. Justin was keeping me warm but I couldn't help as a small shiver ran down my body making Justin squeeze me closer to him.

"C'mon lets go inside, It's starting to get more cold.'' Justin said and detached him self from me. I got up and started walking towards the house. I didn't take more than five steps when strong arms wrapped around me lifting me up bridal style and spinning me around, making me giggle. I heard laughter coming out of his mouth making me grin like Cheshire cat. He looked at me and smiled. He softly pressed his lips against mine. He pulled back and started walking towards the house.

He walked inside and put me on the floor in the middle of the living room. "You're so beautiful, so perfect." Justin looked down at me and his thumb softly stroked my cheek. He lowered his head and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. That's the thing about his kisses, no matter how angry, lost are confused you may be his kisses makes you forget everything, all you can think about is his soft, plump lips. They make you forget about everything, about stress, work, even the universe. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. You probably think how could I give in so quick but I needed him. I craved his warm, soft lips. I slowly pulled away, opened my eyes and looked up at him.

His eyes were clouded with so many emotions but there were 3 that stood out more than others. Passion, lust

and..........love?

Could it be?

My hands played with the small hairs at the back of his head. He looked deeply in my eyes and lowered his head down once again but this time leving small kisses down my neck and causing me to let out soft whimpers of pleasure. His lips stopped at random places on my neck.

One particular spot made me let out a moan. I felt Justin's smile against my skin as he started sucking on it. I couldn't keep the moans back, his lips were doing wonders. His hands slowly traveled down my body stopping at my waist and pulling me a bit closer. His lips made their way back to my face and once again his lips met mine in a passionate kiss. I tugged his soft curls making a raspy moan escape out of his mouth.

Justin's hands moved down to my ass squeezing and making me whimper. His hands went down to my thighs and gripped the back of them. I slightly jumped and Justin pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and got more lost in the kiss. I could already feel Justin hardening under me. He started walking towards the bedroom. While he was carrying me, I watched his perfect face. I pressed my lips to his neck and softly kissed the skin. I trailed my lips over the soft skin of his neck. I moved my lips to his jaw and trailed my lips over his sharp jawline. Just as I was about to kiss his lips he entered the bedroom and walked towards the bed. He laid me down on the soft white sheets and got on top of me. He sat between my legs and pulled off his shirt. I wrapped my arms around his bare chest and pulled him closer. His lips pressed to mine kissing me with more force. I felt his hand travel down my side and stop on my waist. He lightly squeezed before his hand went under the shirt. His hand traveled up and squeezed my breast making me arch my back and moan out in pleasure.

Justin gripped the shirt and pulled it over my head and leaving me in my bikini top and shorts. Justin leaned himself on his elbows and pressed his lips to my collarbone, lightly grazing his teeth in my skin. Justin started to slowly grind against me making us both let out a load moan. Another raspy moan escapes his mouth when I start trailing my hands over his back muscles. He basically rips off the top of the bra and my shorts leaving me in the bikini bottoms. His eyes trail down my body as if he is trying to remember ever small detail. His hands travel down my sides as his lips once again meet mine. While one of his hands stays on my waist the other slowly slides along my thigh.

"You have such soft skin.'' He whispers.

His hand trails over my waist till it reaches my breast, cupping it.

"So beautiful.." He whispered to himself and pressed his lips on mine once again. He squeezed my breast making me gasp. Justin used the opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

Justin pulled the rest of our clothing off leaving us both bare.

"God Makyalie, you are so perfect.'' Justin mumbled against my lips. He pressed on more soft kiss to my lips.

"God baby, you have no idea how long have I wanted to do this with you.'' Justin drawled out in a husky voice.

He reached to the bed side table, opened the drawer. He pulled out the familiar little gold package and ripped it open with his teeth. He rolled it over his length and took it in his hands. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, pushing his tongue through my lips. My lips parted as I felt Justin at my entrance. He rubbed his tip at my entrance. He pushed all the way in making me whimper and curse words escape his lips. He looked big but right now when he entered me he felt much more bigger, stretching me.

"Fuck." He cursed, breathing heavy. His hips started moving slowly at first but then he he picked up his speed.

Moans came out of my mouth as Justin continued to thrust in me harder. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my nails digging in his biceps. It seemed like Justin liked the roughness because he started moving faster. He grunted in the croak of my neck intertwining my fingers with his while his other hand was holding my hips.. I moved my legs a little to the sides, spreading them wider and causing him to slide deeper. I cried out from the feeling. Hard and deep.

''Shit.'' He cursed and his hand dug in my hip harder. He leaned his head down and pressed his lips to mine, his tongue immediately entering my mouth. I raised my hips in the air for more only to be pushed down on the bed by Justin. Justin almost pulled out but slammed right back in.

I moaned my eyes squeezing shut as I arched my back.

"Fuck Makaylie, baby.'' He groaned putting his head back in the croak of my neck and sucking on my neck.

He pressed his forehead against mine as he kept thrusting into me. His hand let go of mine as he grabbed me by my hips pulling me closer and thrusting even harder.

Justin grunted and throw his head back squeezing his eyes shut. I was desperate the grab a hold of something, to hold on something, to have something to dig my nails into.

My hands found their way to his back digging my nails into his back and slowly scratching down his back probably leaving red marks. I could feel that I was close. My body started shaking.

Justin grunted squeezing his eyes shut and doing a few more hard quick thrusts.

My body squirmed and shook from the pleasure as I came digging my nails in Justin's biceps, moaning out his name.

Justin groaned and with one final deep thrust stilled inside me, his body collapsing on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and one of my hand tangled itself into my hair. We both laid there drained trying to catch our breaths. I was tired, still shaking and probably gonna be sore tomorrow.

Justin pulled out of my making me slightly wince. He threw the condom in the bin that was in the corner not far from bed and pulled me into his arms. His strong arms wrapped around me pulling me into his chest. His hand softly stroked my lower back as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Slowly I felt my eyelids dropping and the darkness overtook me.

____________

Oh wow who expected that?

What do you think is going to happen next?

What would you like to see?

Do you think Makaylie belongs with Justin or is there a secret lover? 🤫
- Sam 💞