S E V E N

c h a p t e r: 7

I don't want to be here. Mr. Bieber is pissed as fuck and I don't know why. I just kept bringing me coffee each time he called me. He was so tense and only looking at his papers.

And now it was one of those times. I placed a coffee on his table, I turned around but a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked back and turned to him ''Yes?'' I asked.

"Could you please bring me something to eat? Anything is fine.'' He said he looked like a lost kid. God he must be hungry, he haven't left his office since this morning and it's 4PM now. I nodded. He slowly let go of my hand and I went out of his office. I went to the workers kitchen. I looked in the fridge, hmmm, nothing. There wasn't anything in the cupboards also. I huffed and went back to my office. I took my sandwhiches I didn't eat. I hope this is enough.

I walked back to his office and closed the door after. He looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine. A small smile crossed his face that made me smile too. I gave him the sandwhiches and said : "Sorry there wasn't anything in the kitchen so I gave you some from mine.''

He was about to take a bite but he stopped and looked back up at me. ''Did you eat?'' He asked.

"Yes, these are the ones I didn't eat." I answered stepping back from his table.

"Good."

"Will that be all?'' I asked hoping to return back to my office as fast as I could. '

"Yeah... Thank you, Makaylie.'' I smiled and went out of his office.

I walked back to my office and started my work again. Suddenly I got a phone call. I looked at the caller and saw a unfamiliar number. I picked up .''Hello.'' I asked.

"Just making sure I have you're number.'' I heard Mr. Bieber saying and then the line went dead. Why the hell does he need my number. I quickly saved his number so next time he calls me I know it's him. I quietly did work until it was time to leave. Finally. I turned off my computer and put on my jacket. I closed my office door and locked it.

Making sure I had everything I walked down the hall still looking in the bag. My body collided with something. I felt hands grab me and pull me into a chest. I looked up and saw Justin.

"You okay?'' He asked letting go of me.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm going home.'' I answered and brushed past him.

"Bye Mr. Bieber.'' I said and quickly walked away.

Mr. Bieber's POV

I watched as the door closed are her body disapered from my sight. I huffed and went back to my office to get my stuff. I took my suit jacket and put it on. Taking some documents and my car keys I stepped out of the office and locked it after. The floor was almost empty as I went towards the elevators.

I sat in my car and let out a sigh.

Fuck. Why was she working here?

Like memories of her weren't torturous enough now I had to see her everyday. And what hurt the most was that she wasn't mine. That day I saw her at club I thought I had to much to drink.

Everyday, every moment, I saw her I couldn't help myself, I just want her. She could've been mine but I messed up big time. I smiled as memories flashed through my mind...

I picked her up never breaking the kiss and started walking towards the couch and placed her on it. I howered over her as I kept kissing her. I grind into her and couldn't help as a quiet 'fuck' escaped my mouth her sweet moan coming right after. My lips traveled down her jaw to her neck kissing softly. Another sweet moan escaped her lips when I found her sweet spot on her jaw bone near her left ear.

"Mr. Bieber stop, please" I heard her say quietly, trying to hold back her moans. I know she liked it. And my god, did I love those sweet moans of hers.

"Shut up", I answered and continued to suck on her sweet spot, grazing my teeth in her skin, leaving a mark.

"Mr.Bieber please..St-" Another moan escaped her lips when I grind into her. I couldn't help myself, I just had to have her..

"No. I won't, you're mine" I said and I could feel her body shiver from under me, making me grow more.

A loud noise rang through the office.

"Fucking hell..'' I muttered and climbed off of her making my way towards the table where my phone was ringing.

"Bieber" I snapped into the phone.

"Mr.Bieber are you free for a moment? it's about-''

"No I'm busy." I said.

"Well we called Mr. Frickle and-''

"Why the hell did you do that" I yelled into my phone. In the corner of my eye, I could see Makaylie looking at me.

I tugged at the end of my hair.

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said and ended the call.

"I have meeting in 5 minutes but this isn't over" I said angry because that phone call ruined everything.

...

Her sweet lips on mine was all I could think about. I have never slept with her but the things I wanted to do to her. I wanted her small body under mine, moaning and squirming. I wanted to kiss every inch of her skin. I wanted her to be mine. I want her to be mine. Before I could stop myself I climbed out of my car and walked back into the building. I went back to my office. I opened the drawer with workers files and started to search for a specific file.

"C'mon....where are you" I quietly mumbled to myself still searching for the file, getting impatient. Found it. I quickly looked at the file and I could feel the smirk forming on my face.

I sat in my car and started driving.