F I F T E E N

c h a p t e r:  15
u n e d i t e d

Not the best way to wake up, with your head in the toilet. Ughh, I think I caught that nasty cold or flu from Justin. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. Shower was always a good place to think. While washing my thoughts drifted to my and Justin's life. We're getting married in two weeks and honestly my life finally seems happy. I am Happy. Yes we've had a lot of ups and downs in our life and if someone would have told me that Justin and I would be together again, a few months earlier, I would call that person crazy and probably wouldn't talk to him/her again. 

After I washed I walked back to our bedroom and Justin was still sleeping, his naked back out of the covers. God he looks even more sexier when he's asleep. 

I took the lotion bottle from the dresser and sat on the bed. Squeezing some in my hand I rubbed it into my body. My skin was now smooth and smelled of Vanilla.

"What's that smell?" I heard Justin's morning voice. God so deep, so sexy. I turned to Justin laying on his stomach, on his elbows, his head slightly turned my way. I showed Justin the bottle and got up. 

"Noooo, where are you going? you smell too good.." Justin whined making me laugh. 

I placed the bottle back on the dresser and went to bed. I got under the covers and Justin's hands immediately wrapped around me pulling my body over his, so I was practically laying on him. 

"Justin." I shrieked from his sudden action. He placed me beside him and nuzzled his head into my neck. I felt him taking a deep breath and then letting out. 

"Justin, how are you feeling darling?" I asked.

"Better but I really want some Vanilla now." his husky voice spoke. He hands run up and down my body as he smells into my skin.

"Well then we should get some, because I want some vanilla cupcakes. But gotta eat breakfast before you go somewhere." I said and heard Justin groan. 

"Do I have to?" Justin whined. Really sometimes he's such a kid but it's always really cute. 

"Yeah. Now go take a shower, I'll make some breakfast for us." I said and got out from Justin's hands. 

As I walked out of the bedroom I heard Justin getting up and walking towards the bathroom. 

...

"Oh god, do you even know how much I love you?" Justin said once he entered the kitchen. What? 

"Justin wha-"  Justin walked up to me and pressed a kiss to my lips. 

"It's like you read my mind. I really was craving some chocolate pancakes." He said with a wide smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. He placed a kiss on my neck and slowly trailed up to my jaw and then finally to my lips. He placed gentle, little kisses on my lips, making me giggle. I felt Justin's lips turning into a smile. 

"Okay, how about we eat and then go to the store so I can make some vanilla cupcakes?" I asked against his lips.

"Never have heard a better plan." Justin said and placed one last kiss on my lips and then on my forehead. I turned around and placed pancakes on the plates. 

Justin took the plates to the kitchen island while I took two glasses and filled them up. For me, orange juice, for Justin, apple juice. I took the glasses and walked to Justin placing them on the counter. I sat down and almost immediately we dug in our food. 

... 

After we finished eating we got back to our bedroom to get ready. I threw on light wash blue skinny jeans a simple white long sleeved cardigan and white, short socks. I turned to Justin seeing him already dressed up in black skinny jeans, a white shirt with red and black checkered long sleeved shirt. 

I quickly applied some mascara and lip balm. 

"Ready?" Justin asked. 

"Mhmm." I hummed and walked out of our room with Justin right behind me. 

At the entrance door I quickly put on my brown ankle boots and my winter jacket since it was quite cold outside. It was January and I was sad that there was no snow. All the snow quickly melted right after the new years eve. 

"Babe put some scarf on, you'll get sick again." I said reaching up to the hanger and getting a scarf for Justin. 

Justin leaned down so I could wrap it around his neck. After that being done, I took a scarf for myself and some mittens. He opened the door letting the cold air get to us and making me shiver. Me and Justin got out of the house and after locking the door we both baiscly ran to the car to get at somewhere a bit warmer. Justin unlocked the car and we both quickly sat in. Harry started the car, Immediately turning on the heat. 

"Vanilla cupcakes here we come." Justin said making me laugh as we pulled out of the driveway.

_______________________________
Hey guys!

This is just a cute little filler chapter, I have more in store soon :)

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME FOR MORE BOOKS <33

- Sam 💞