N I N E

c h a p t e r: 9
F e w w e e k s l a t e r .

I could say things around office were changed quite a lot. There have been a few ups and downs but other than that everything seems ok. As for me and Justin..nothing has quite changed except I said that I forgive him but I don't want to get my heart broken again. He was angry, yes, but I don't want to be broken again. He still, sometimes, does what he usually does, touch me or kiss me against my will. His touch is something you can never get tired of. Although I don't want him to touch me or kiss me at the same time I want to and it is driving me crazy.

These past weeks have been hard because of Justin. Him touching me and kissing me makes it more harder to resist him and I feel like I'm gonna give in because it's so hard, everything, this situation. Justin is constantly asking me for a second chance but I just can't seem to find the courage to say because I'm afraid of being hurt again.

...

I walked to my room and stopped in front of my closet. I scanned the clothes looking for something to wear today. I took out white blouse and black pencil skirt. Classic.

It's already the end of July and It's really warm outside

It's already the end of July and It's really warm outside. I put on the blouse and slipped on the skirt that ended mid thigh. I slipped on my black pumps and walked towards to front door. I took my purse and locked my apartment walking out of the building, looking for a taxi.

...

I walked inside the building and straight to the elevator, pressing the top floor button. Once the door opened I stepped out and went to my office to put my stuff down. I turned on my computer and went straight to work. I have a lot of things that must be done today. Just as I was about to start typing a reply email my office doors burst open and Justin came in.

"Turn your computer off, get your stuff. I expect you to be in my office in 5 minutes.'' He said

"Wha-'' before I could as he already slammed the door close and left me there, stunned. What the hell is he up to? I turned off the computer and grabbed my purse. I walked to Mr. Bieber's office to see him already locking his office door.

"Mr. Bieber what is going on?'' I addressed him as that because there were other workers around.

He didn't answer me, he just turned towards me and grabbed my hand tugging me down the hall with him. We stepped into the elevator and the door closed.

"Justin, what the hell is going on?'' I asked turning to him.

"Right now, we are going to your apartment to get your stuff and then we are going to a beach house for a few days..'' He said and the door opened. He got hold of my hand and started pulling me out of the building. '

'Why?'' I asked confused. Justin opened the doors to his car and I sat in. Before he closed the door he said ''Because I said so...'' And closed my door. I knew it wasn't smart to argue with him so I just sat there quietly and sat while Justin got in the drivers seat and started driving.