T W O

c h a p t e r: 2

The fresh air made me feel a lot better. Breathing in the summer air was better than being in a full room with blasting music, a lot of alcohol and sweaty bodies. As I took I deep breath I remembered why I ran out.

Fuck.

I started walking away as fast as I can. I heard the door open and I took a quick glance back. Not a smart move. I saw him. That fucking prick.

After 2 fucking years I see him again. God, why? I would run but the high heels didn't allow me that. I could take my heals off but the streets are full of glass shards. I knew I won't be able to run away. I could already hear his steps approaching but I kept walking as fast as I could hoping a miracle would happen and I would get away.

"Stop" He shouted in his deep, raspy voice, I could hear him running and getting closer to me by every second.

I didn't listen though, I still kept my pace as I tried to somehow escape him.

I could feel him just right behind me, his breath heavy.

He pulled me by my wrist and turned me around. I didn't look down, instead I held my chin high and looked into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes that haunt me everyday. In these two years I forgot almost everything about him but one thing for sure didn't leave my head. His eyes.

"Makaylie." He whispered my name causing goose bumps rise on my skin.

"What?" I snapped harshly. I didn't want to see this man ever again. All feelings that I ever had for this man is long gone and is replaced by hate and anger.

"Makaylie....I-"

"I don't care what you. have to say. Why did you come after me? I don't care what you were doing there. Hell, I never wish to see you again. I thought I made that clear." I snapped and tried to get out of his hands but he didn't let me.

"But-"

"No but's. Everything that ever was between you and me is long gone. I don't care what you have to say." All of my anger was coming out and he just stood there and listened to it all. He didn't even attempt to stop me. He looked hurt but I could care less.

After what he did, I never wished to see him, yet he is here in front of me in all of his glory.

"Just let me go." I sighed.

He slowly let go of my hand and I didn't wait a second longer to walk away from him, leaving him standing there and just watching. As I walked down the street I couldn't help myself to look back. He still was standing there and just watching. The sight was creepy but sad at the same time. It's his own damn fault.

While walking back to my apartment I couldn't help but to remember the things that happened those 2 years ago.

I was out shopping while Justin wanted to stay home. We both had a day off so I decided to go shopping. Justin didn't want to go so I let him be. He was in bed when I left. He obviously was very tired so I let him sleep.

I had over 30 shopping bags when I decided to head back. I pulled over the apartment complex. I called Justin but he didn't pick up. Weird. I left all my shopping bags in my car and decided to just go up. I will have to ask Justin to come and help me bring them up.

I made it to Justin's apartment but the noises caught my attention. It sounded like glass breaking... I unlocked the door and started to listen where the sound came from. I heard another glass shattering noise coming from the kitchen so I hurried there.

Never in my life I thought I would see that. What I saw made my heart and everything I ever felt break into million pieces. I saw Justin pounding into some brunette. And I just, oh my god, I never thought I would see that and what made my heart break even more is that he didn't stop. He didn't stop and he kept going on.

I saw empty bottles of alcohol and I knew he was drunk but I never thought that he would do this.

He was fucking that girl on the kitchen counter for gods sake. I just ran out of the door, out of the apartment. With tears in my eyes I jumped into the car and I just drove. I ended up at the airport. I took all the shopping bags and my purse. I quickly bought a suitcase in one of the airport's shops and threw all the clothes and shoes in it.

I took the first ticket that was available. USA, Florida.

I checked in my lugagge and took my ticket. The plane leaves in half an hour. I took a hot coffee and went to stand into the line. As I was nearing the security check I quickly drank my coffee and tossed the cup into the trash can.

Not long after I was sitting in a plane to Florida, away from him.

How could he. Maybe the girl spiked up his drink or something but I thought he would have self control. I sat in the plane and thought 'what the hell happened back there?'

————
Chapter 2!
Im so excited, Im writing so many chapters while I still have the motivation to

Please make sure to like and comment :)
-Sam 💞