T H I R T E E N

c h a p t e r: 13
u n e d i t e d

Okay, I can do this, even if it's a rehearsal I'm still nervous.

I slowly walk down the aisle seeing Justin standing at the end of it. God he looks so good right now. As the music plays I'm walking closer to my man.

God, I love him so much. I climb up the three little steps and stand in front of Justin who has the biggest smile on his face.

"We're gathered here..." and the other words fade away. Damn you Justin and your eyes.

"Do you, Makyalie Jade take Justin Bieber as your husband?''

"I do."

"And do you Justin Bieber take Makaylie Jade as your beloved wife?"

"Of course.''

...

"Justin where are the documents about the new building project?" I ask looking all over his office

He doesn't answer, still looking at the papers on his table writing some notes here and there.

"Justin." I ask again

"mm?"

"Where are the documents about the new building project?"

He opens a drawer and takes out the papers I have been looking for all morning. I walk to him giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks." I say and walk out towards my office which is right next to his now.

I sit down and start to register the data. It takes me about 4 hours just to go through this contract. My office doors opens and Mr. Bieber steps in with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Baby, do you have any pain killers, I feel like my head will explode." He says plopping down on the couch.

I open my drawer and take out Ibumentin and give him a pill and a glass of water.

He gulps it down quickly and gives me back the glass laying down on the couch. I look at the clock, It's 4:25PM already..

"Justin, maybe you should go home."

"No I still have lots of work to do." Justin says with a sigh.

"Honey, I'll finish it up, go home babe." I say and sit on the couch next to Justin.

"I really ha-"

"Go home baby, please." I say and place a kiss on his forehead. I frown. His forehead is hot.

"Okay, when will you be home? Wait, how will you get home?" Justin asks, remembering that we came here together in the morning.

"Don't worry about me Justin, I'll just get a cab, now please go home." I say talking his arm in mine and squeezing lightly.

Justin slowly sits up and then stands up. He kisses my hair and walks out of the office mumbling a quiet bye.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. With Justin away, I have even more work to do. I'll be lucky if I'll get home around 7.

...

I though I will never get away from the job. Once the cab pulled in front of the house it already was 9:47PM

I gave the cab driver the money and stepped outside the car. I walked towards the house unlocking the door. Everything was dark and quiet. Justin must be sleeping.

I threw my heels off and walked upstairs to our bedroom. I saw the orange glint from the lights in the room. I opened the door seeing Justin sprawled all over the bed. His head was hurried deep in the pillows, his body covered with the white sheets and one leg out of the sheets.

I shake my head seeing that Justin didn't even undress. I place my bag on the chair and take of my blazer jacket and walk to the bathroom throwing it in the hamper. I walk back into the bedroom and sit on the bed, I crawrl on he bed and lightly shake Justin.

"Justin." I say quietly. No response.

"Babe." I say again trying to wake him up. Again nothing.

"Justin." I try once more, his eyebrows scrunches together and his eyes flutter open.

"Baby, undress, you can't sleep in your clothes." I say quietly laughing. He looks so cute when he's sleepy.

He slowly sits up and unzips his pants. I help him get out of them and then take off Justin's blazer and put it on the door knob. I unbutton his white dress shirt and help him get out of it. All this time Justin doesn't say anything just follows my actions.

"You can go to sleep now babe." I say but Justin doesn't do so. He pulls the covers off of himself leaving me confused. He leans over and takes off his socks then covers himself with the sheets again.

I smile at his cuteness as he closed his eyes again.

I take of my white blouse and black skinny jeans and walk towards the bathroom throwing them in the hamper. I turn off the lights in the bathroom and walk back into the bedroom. I walk to the closet and take out one of Justin's black t-shirts. I pull it on and then walk back to the bed. I quietly get in careful, not to wake Justin. I lean over to Justin's side and turn off the lights.

I pull the sheets over myself and close my eyes. At the same moment, Justin moves towards me and places one of his long hands over my stomach and pulls be closer, nuzzling his face in the croak of my neck.

And so I let the dark take over me.

_________________
New chapter is up!

Tap the little star button to vote :) it means a lot

- Sam 💞