E I G H T E E N

c h a p t e r: 18
u n e d i t e d

I looked at Justin as he stood still, completely frozen. I wanted to scream at him to say something but I couldn't get a word past my lips.

"You're pregnant..." He whispered tasting the words on his lips

"Jus-.."

"You're pregnant." Harry said louder this time time and pulled me into his arms.

"Oh my fucking god, you're pregnant." He squeezed me into him and kissed my hair over and over again. I pulled my head away from his chest and looked up at him. I saw so many emotions on his face : love, adoration, surprise, and again - love.

"I'm gonna be a dad." Justin grabbed my head and pulled my face to his pressing a gentle but rushed kiss on my lips. I wrapped my hands around his waist and exhaled deeply. He kept repeating about him being dad as he slowly swung us from one side to another.

"But how? We used pro-"

"I don't know Justin, it seems like we did do it without any protection."

Justin kissed my forehead and lifted my up and as a reflex I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Justin what are y-"

"Shh C'mon." Justin said walking towards the bedroom.

"Justin, I'm honestly not in the mood for sex." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"No not sex, maybe in the evening but I wanted to take a bath with you." He said placing me down on my feet and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"How does that sound?" Justin asked leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"It sounds wonderful." I said and Justin smiled talking my hand as we walked into the bathroom.

I leaned against the sink table and watched as Justin turned the tap and the water started to pour. Justin regulated the water so it would be ok for both of us.

From this view Justin's butt sure did look amazing, toned, and perfect to squeeze. I should try it sometime. I started laughing at my own thoughts making Justin turn his head towards me.

"What's so funny?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Your butt looks really sexy." I said making Justin brust out laughing.

"I know but yours is even better, especially for doing this." Justin said stalking towards me and turning me around So I was looking in the mirrow above the sink, watching mine and Justin's reflection. Justin squeezed my ass roughly and kept the eye contact through the mirror.

"Ju-Justin" I stuttered and leaned down on the sink.

"Hmmm baby." He asked with a raspy voice

"The water.." I said and Justin turned around to check if the water wasn't over the edges. He let go of me to turn off the water and then again pulled me back to him by my waist and kissed down my neck.

We quickly undressed and got in the bathtub. The bathtub was big but still Harry pulled me between his legs so my back was resting against his chest, his hands wrapped around me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed in content. I really do love this man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him and the little baby inside of me.