S E V E N T E E N

c h a p t e r: 17
u n e d i t e d

"Justin, I promise I'm okay, I can work." I say to Justin while getting dressed for the day. I puked this morning and Justin is worried that I'm sick but I don't feel like I am. I've probably ate something bad.

I finish by putting on my black heels.

"Well, it's not normal, you should go see a doctor maybe..?"

"Justin, I said I'm fi-" I couldn't finish my words when I felt my breakfast coming up. I quickly ran to the bathroom, well as quick as I could in heels and it all came out. I felt Justin hold my hair while I panted leaning on the toilet seat.

.You're going to see a doctor and that's final." Justin says.

.Okay, okay, I'll go but I need to go to work I have a lot of work to do in the office. I'll go to the doctor while we have lunch time ok?" I say getting up from the floor and brushing my teeth again

"Okay." Justin says, seeming satisfied with my answer. He walks out of the bathroom and back in the bedroom. Once I'm done I walk out of the bathroom seeing Justin sitting on the bed.

"Ready?"

He lifts his head up from his hands and shakes his head yes. He gives me my coat as we both dress and walk outside to the car. Sitting in the car we start to drive towards the company's building. I feel Justin's hand on my thigh making me look up at him.

"Baby, are you sure you're ok? I can take you to the hospital right now." Justin looks at me with concerned face.

"Justin, I promise you I'm ok." I answered leaning over to him and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. Justin frowns but nodd his head anyway.

We quickly make our way inside the office building and into the elevator. As the doors close Justin pulls me into him my hands immediately going to rest against his chest.

"I need my morning kiss baby.'' He said making me laugh and roll my eyes at him. I placed one hand on his cheek and leaned up to kiss him, my hand slipping into Justin's hair. Justin deepened the kiss by pressing his lips harder against mine. I pulled away from him out of breath as he continued to press light kisses on my jaw and neck. He placed one final peck on my lips and said :'' Now I'm ready for today.''

He smiled as the elevator door opened and we stepped out, me walking to my office and Justin to an early morning meeting.

...

I was writing a response email when Mr. Bieber came into my office.

"Mr. Bieber, don't you have a meeting right now?" I asked confused

"No, we finished it earlier then I thought we would." He answered taking my jacket and coming to me. "C'mon I got you an appointment with the doctor. We have like 20 minutes to get there." He said pulling me up my hands and pulling me into his chest. He placed a quick kiss on my template and helped me dress.

"Justin, I can dress by myself."

"I know." He said "But I'm always the one undressing you so I might as well help you dress for once." He said smirking I shook my head at him and took Justin's hand walking out of the office and towards the elevator.

...

"Ok, ma'am just take a seat here, the doctor will be here soon."

I sat in the chair waiting for the doctor to come and take my blood sample. Sitting here was really boring since Justin was asked to wait outside.

"Hello Ms. Jade I'll be your doctor and what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Well apart from throwing up almost every morning for about 3 days now. I'm ok, I feel fine. It's not like I'm dizzy or anything, and it just comes out of no where." I answered.

"Hmm are you just throwing up or is it after you eat something?" The doctor asked.

.Well on the first day I threw up just like that but now it happens after I eat something in the morning."

"When was your last period?"

"Uhmm it should start any day now." I answered.

"Okay, we'll just take some blood sample to make sure everything's ok." The doctor said.

While the doctor was taking the blood I asked :"Is there something wrong with me, should I be worried?"

"No, not really. All the symptoms you mentioned just adds on one another and this blood sample will tell if my guess is correct or not." The doctor said placing a badge on my hand.

"And your guess would be.." I trailed off...

"I think you might be pregnant."

My whole body froze Pregnant? What?

Ho- ohhh now I remembered something.. that fucking condom for like the last three times. And what if I am pregnant? What will Justin say, will he leave me? No, Justin wouldn't do that...., right?

I was sitting here for about 20 minutes my feet bouncing of the floor in anxiety. As the doctor walked in I shot up from my seat worried of the results.

"Ok, you're perfectly fine everything is normal and yeah, Miss, you're pregnant." He said making me gasp.

There is a baby....growing inside of me...

"I will schedule you an appointment to ultrasonography so we can make sure the baby is ok. Are you able to come on 23rd January ?" The doctor asked. No words came out of my mouth because of the shock. I slowly and hesitantly nodded my head.

...

I walked out of the doctors office and immediately spotted Justin, my insides turned upside down seeing his worried face. He came up to me and hugged me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his back.

"Mikaylie, why are you so pale? what happened?" Justin asked worriedly. I just shook my head.

"Can you take me home, please." My voice came out really quiet.

Justin nodded in understanding and didn't say anything.

While we were driving to home, I looked out of the window trying to block out Justin as much as I could.

How am I going to tell him this?

I can't just go up to him and say Oh thank you for the car ride and by the way you're going to be a dad.

No, absolutely not.

How will he react? That's what I am afraid of. Of his reaction...

After we pulled up to the house I didn't wait for Justin, I quickly got out of the car and walked towards the house.

Crap, I need Justin to unlock the door. Just then Justin walked up to me and unlocked the door. I took of my shoes and jacket along with the other outwear. I dropped them on the table beside the door and walked into the kitchen. I wanted to take a bottle of vodka and forget about all of this but I can't. So I just went for a glass of water. Justin walked into the kitchen also undressed. I placed the empty glass on the counter and turned to Justin.

"What happened in there." Harry asked slowly standing a few inches away from me. I lifted my head up and looked at his hazel eyes that displayed only one thing : worry.

Ok, just do it Mikaylie, what happens, happens.

"Justin, I'm pregnant." I said my voice cracking in the middle of the sentence.