T W E N T Y - O N E

c h a p t e r: 21. E N D
u n e d i t e d

"Honey wake up, it's 7 already." Justin gently shook me and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. I rolled around to face Justin.

"Good Morning." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Justin's neck.

"Morning." He smiled back and pulled me more into him.

"I'll wake up Nick." Justin said kissing me one more time and then getting out of bed and walking towards the closet putting on a simple white shirt. I stretched and got out of bed walking towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed into dark blue pencil skirt with white blouse.

I blow dried my hair and allowed it to stay in it's own natural waves.

I put on thights so my legs wouldn't be as cold. I can't believe it's November already. I walked out of the room and into the next room besides ours.

As I walked closer to the crib I saw my little angel already awake and looking at me with those big green eyes. I picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"Morning baby." I whispered and she rested her head against my shoulder. I changed her diaper and dressed her in some grey walker. I took her with me to the kitchen and sat her in the high chair.

Hmm breakfast... What to make?

I ended up making pancakes for my boys and poridge for my baby girl.

As I started to feed my baby girl, Nick came downstairs with Justin following him.

"Hey baby." I said when Nick came to me and hugged me. I kissed his cheek and hugged him back.

"Hungry?" I asked earning a yes from him.

I gave them plates for the pancakes and they put on some and then continued with the porridge. After we all ate Justin and Nick went up to get dressed. I took the baby in my arms and walked back upstairs and into my and Justin's room.

Justin was just buttoning up his shirt. He took the neck tie and came to me.

"Will you do the honor?" He said and gave me the black neck tie. I tied it and was walking back to bed when Justin pulled me into him.

"If you'll be walking around the office like this, I won't be able to keep my hands off of you." Justin said lowly and kissed my neck.

"Well then you just will have to wait till the evening because Nick and Cathy is staying at your mom's house for the weekend." I said and turned around kissing him softly.

I quickly pulled away when I heard the door bell ring. I took Cathy and walked downstairs to let the babysitter in. After saying bye to Cathy, we took Nick to kindergarten and after that me and Justin drove to the office.

I'm happy where I am right now. I have the best husband ever. My beautiful 5 year old son - Nick and my baby girl Cathy who is 1.

I simply am very thankful for where I am. I couldn't ask for anything better.

________________________

The end!

2016