S I X T E E N

c h a p t e r:  16
u n e d i t e d

"Justin c'mon please?" I asked pouting my lip. 

"Okay, two stores and I get to choose the second one." Justin says making me jump and hug him. 

"Yay! Love you." I say and start dragging him towards the store I want to go to. 

"Yeah, yeah. You better." Justin said walking with me towards the shop with a bag of cherries in his hand. 

...  

I looked through the skirts a few ones catching my eye.  "Why do you need new skirts?" Justin asks.

"Because I have only like 5 left. I spilled coffee on my favorite ones and now I need new ones." I say taking a few pairs and then walk towards blouses.

"And blou-" 

"Justin, I don't have anything to wear, I need new clothes." 

"Babe, you got a full closet of clothes." 

"So do you and still you buy clothes." I say laughing 

"Yeah but that's different." 

"How?"

"Well, I buy clothes for when I'm out of the office." Justin defends. 

"Well, I buy clothes for work because I can't wear the clothes I have. I can't wear a black dress with white polka dots to the office." I retort back at him.  

"Uh-" 

"Exactly, now hold these, I'll look for shoes." I say placing the stack of clothes in Justin's hands. 

...

In the end I bought 3 new skirts, 6 new blouses and 4 pairs of shoes. Yeah, I finally will have something to wear.

"So where did you wanna go?" I ask Justin and immediately a smirk appears on his face.  He doesn't say anything. He grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the other end of the shop.  As I see where we a nearing my face turns red.

"Justin?" 

"Yes, this is our stop, now c'mon" Justin says smirking and pulling me inside of the Victoria's Secret shop. 

We walk through the shop me and Justin taking a few sets to check them out.  In the end we buy white, neon and baby pink, red, black, navy blue and baby blue sets. 

... 

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" I call from our bedroom to Justin who is washing the cherries in the kitchen.

"Something funny." He yells back.

I scroll through the movie list and stop on Scary movie 5. 

Justin walks in placing the cherry's on the nightstand and pulls off his jeans and shirt leaving him in just his boxers. He walks to the closet taking out a pair of sweatpants. He quickly pulls them on and climbs into the bed wrapping his hand around my shoulders pulling me closer so I rest my head on his chest. Justin plays the movie and places the bowl with cherries on his stomach, which is covered by the warm, fluffy sheets.

__________
- edit: this chapter is short, I'm sorry if you read this before my edit!