N I N T E E N

c h a p t e r: 19
u n e d i t e d

"Good Morning." I quietly whispered in Justin ear. He stirred in his sleep but continued to sleep. I lightly brushed my hand against his cheek and said "Justinn.."

His eyes opened showing me the beautiful hazel eyes.

"Happy Birthday Justin." I said and a smile immediately formed on Justin's lips. He sat up and pulled me into his arms. He kissed my forehead and then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"It is now, that I have you in my life." He whispered in his raspy morning voice hugging me tight.

I kissed his cheek and pulled myself out of his arms and walked to the kitchen. I switch on the coffee maker for Justin and put the water to boil for my tea. I started cooking some bacon and eggs for Justin and me to eat.

While I was putting some butter on the toast I felt Justin's arms wrap around me and trail kisses on my neck.

"Mmm Justin." I whine moving to the stove and turning it off Justin still behind me. How does he do that?

"What baby?" He asks in his deep voice and continues to kiss my neck. He turns me around and picks me up sitting me on the kitchen counter.

"Baby, lets go to the bedroom.'' He whispers against my neck pulling back to look at me.

''Justin, you know I have to go to the doctor in a hour.'' I say making Justin's eyes lit up.

''The one where I'll be able to see my baby.'' He says looking at me with excitement clear in his eyes.

"Yes.'' I say and Justin smile widens even more, picking me off the counter and making our way into the room.

... '

"Oh, here we go.'' The doctor says and motioning towards the screen. I feel my eyes start to water as the sounds of the baby is heard through the machine.

"The baby is perfectly healthy and it seems they're growing all right.'' She says and turns up the volume of the baby's heartbeat.

"The baby is expected to arrive July 13th." The doctor says.

...

5th July.

With a abnormal pain I shot up in the bed and screamed. Justin eyes opened immediately and he quickly got up from the bed.

"The baby. Justin, it's time.'' I say to Justin, his eyes widening and he quickly without a word got out of bed, threw his clothes on and carried me to the car.

Off to the hospital we were.