S I X

c h a p t e r: 6

Just a few seconds later my office door flew open. There he was, his breath heavy and his eyes so dark. He slammed the door closed and stood there looking at me.

His eyes were dark. Very dark. Darker then I have ever seen them. His face was red, he was more angry than ever. Maybe I could run but what are the chances, he's in front of the door. As I was looking for routes to escape around the office his dark figure pulled my vision to him again. All that I saw was the dark eyed man. The man who broke me in every possible way. The man who once was my rock. The man I once trusted. I trusted him with all I had. But not anymore.

His breathing got heavier and I took steps back but every step I made backwards he got closer. There was no stepping back anymore as the back of my thighs touched the table. He came more closer and closer, to close. I could feel his body pressed against mine. I didn't want to look up at him but his hand went fast to my jaw and pulled my face up so I would be looking at me. ''Never fucking walk out like that again.'' He harshly whispered. His voice was very low and raspy. His voice is deep but never this deep and dangerous.

His tone was dark but what I didn't like that it stirred some kind of emotion in me. Something that I didn't like at all. I shivered as his breathing got more heavy and not controlled. He leaned down to my neck and his hot breath following. Traveling up from my neck to my ear. I felt his lips slightly brush my ear and then he whispered :'' Are you afraid?''

I could feel his lips tug up into a smirk. I don't know. Am I?

"No'' I say voice coming out small and quiet.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

"Good because I want you so bad baby. Shit you're driving me nuts."

No no, please no.

"No." I answered

"No?" He challenges, raising his eyebrows.

"You heard what I fucking said." I said rolling my eyes. I wanted to pull away but his hand gripping my jaw didn't allow it.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He whispered through gritted teeth.

"I can do what I want, you don't own me, you-"

He leaned to my ear: "You know you're really pushing my patience, Makaylie." He growled into my ear sending chills and goosebumps all over my body.

He leaned into my ear even more and chuckled a deep, dark, low chuckle and then whispered "You're mine and sooner or later you will give into me."

I scoffed at his remark and tried to push him away. His hot breath traveled to my neck and he started to kiss and softly suck until he found my sweet spot. A moan escaped my lips as he started to suck harder.

"Mmm, I missed the sounds you make for me darling. I like your moans very much but it would sound even better while I fuck you on this desk." He growled against my skin.

I gasped and tried to push him away but still nothing.

He sucked harder making my lips part and another moan escaped my lips.

He stopped and slowly pulled his head up looking at me. His lips crashed to mine kissing me hard.

I didn't kiss back instead I tried everything to push him off. My fists were hitting his chest until he catches them and pulled me closer. I still kept struggling against his hold but he only chuckled into the kiss. He brought one of his hand to my ass and squeezed it making me gasp. He took the opportunity and shoved his tongue into mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore. The sensation got overwhelming and I gave in. I gave into the feeling I missed.

I gave in and started kissing him back. We kissed a little bit before we both pulled away for breath.

"That's my girl." He breathed, his face turning up into a little smirk.

"I'm not. I'm not your fucking girl Justin, so please just leave me alone and stay out of my life." I shouted in his face hitting his chest. He slowly let me go and allowed me to push him towards the door. I was about to open the door and push him out when he caught me and pushed me against the wall. My eyes squeezed closed as the pain shot through my back. His body pressed into mine, holding me in place. I tried my best to increase the distance between us but he was to strong, not to mention my wrists were trapped in one of his large hands.

"Please no."

Justin's fingers slowly brushed against my cheek. He pushed my hair away from the side of my face and looked at my neck. Why is he-

"Perfect." He whispered in my ear. I flinched as he pressed his lips to my neck.

He fucking made a hickey!

I relaxed a little when he pulled away, hoping that he would just leave me alone but unfortunately that didn't happen. Justin still was close and pressed his lips to the spot where my jaw met my neck. He slowly let my hands free and I didn't even think before my palm connected with the side of his face. The sound ringed through my office and his head turned to the side from impact.

I watched as a smirk slowly spread on his face. ''Do all you want but you're mine and if you don't believe me, then there's that big, beautiful reminder of it on your neck.'' He said now fully facing me, his smirk never leaving his face.

Without saying anything else, he walked out of my office.

...

I was on my way to home, a few hours later than normal because of my oversleeping this morning. The cab drive home was pretty fast. I unlocked my apartment and walked inside turning on the light. I locked the door and took my shoes off.

God it feels so good. I moaned at the feeling of finally taking my shoes off. I placed my bag on the couch and only took my phone out, heading to my room. I plugged the charger into my phone and sent the alarm clock for tomorrow, placing it on the bed side table. I undressed and put the dirty clothes in the basket, heading to my bathroom. A nice, hot shower was what I needed. The shower always makes me feel wonderful but this time it was opposite. All I kept thinking about was him. The way he touched me, spoke to me, kissed me... I didn't want to admit but his lips really felt good on mine after such a long time.

Thinking of the way I was feeling today, I let the peacefulness of sleep slowly take over my body as I lay in my bed.

...

The next morning at work was really tense as Mr. Bieber seemed to be in a bad mood. I arrived on time this morning just to see Mr. Bieber yelling at someone in the elevator.

Deciding to take the stairs today, I made to my office on the third floor.

Thought the day, Mr. Bieber kept shouting and snapping at people for no good reason. I tried to avoid him as much as I could, only going to his office to give him the papers or make him another coffee as he so wished. So far, two people have lost their jobs today. All I could do was sit back and feel bad for them as I tried to stay clear of Mr. Bieber. Talking around the office, no one seems to know why he is upset.

_________

Ohh it seems Justin woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

What do you think is wrong?

And what side do you sleep on?
I sleep on my stomach :)

- Sam 💞