F O U R T E E N

c h a p t e r: 14

I woke up in the middle of the night, Justin was tossing and turning and it was really hot here. I turn on the bedside lamp and closed my eyes due to sudden light. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I took a look at Harry, His hair was mesy and sticking to his forehead. Placing my hand on his chest I felt like it was burning. Brushing the sweaty strands of hair out of his eyes I felt that his forehead was hot too. I got up and walked to the bathroom, taking out a small towel and put it under the water. I squeezed out the extra water and headed back to the bedroom, after turning the lights to the bathroom off.

I sat on Justin's bed side and carefully turned his head straight. His eyebrows were in a frown, his lips slight pouted and he was breathing heavily. I carefully ran the towel over his face, and his neck, trying to cool him off. After that I rolled the towel and placed on his forehead.

Walking around to my side, I turned off the lights and got back in the bed.

...

I woke up because of the rain outside that was raining heavily. Rubbing my eyes from sleep. Looking at Justin I saw him sleeping, taking most of the space.

I sighed and got up walking to the kitchen. No way I'm allowing Justin to go to the office today. I put the water to boil and took two mug's. I don't think it's the best for Justin to drink coffee right now so I just made him tea.

After a few moments of silence, I hear Justin stumbling into the kitchen and sitting at the stool. He looked horrible, very tired and hiss eyes red and dull. I walked to him pressing a kiss on his hair and wrapped my hands around his neck from behind.

"Morning honey, how do you feel?" I asked.

"Like shit." He mumbled burying his head in his hands.

"Did you make me coffee?" Justin asked turning his head to the side and looking at me.

"Justin, you're staying home today." I said walking to take the mug and place it in front of him.

"No I'm not, I have job." Justin said, this time sitting up straight.

"Do you honestly think you can work in this state?" I asked walking to the medicine cabinet and taking out a thermometer.

"Lift your arm, Justin." I said. Justin pouted but still did as asked.

"I'm still-"

"No, Justin, you're not, please just drink your tea and get back in the bed." I said sighing and slowly drank my own tea.

Justin took out the thermometer when it beeped and gave it to me.

101.3

That's pretty high.

"Justin, babe go to bed." I said

"Is it that bad?" Justin asked finishing his tea.

I showed him the thermometer and his eyebrows furrowed. We walked back to the bedroom, Justin immediately slipping into the bed.

"Baby, you're staying with me right.?" He asked.

"Of course, I can't leave you like this on your own." I said climbing into the bed.

I took my phone and quickly called the office telling to cancel all meetings that were scheduled for today.

"You want to watch something or sleep."

"Let's watch something." Justin said reaching to his side and taking the remote.

He turned on the tv and started going through his hard drive stopping on a few movies asking for my suggestion. After a moment we stopped on a old but a really good movie.

Hocus Pocus.

I snuggled into Justin and he did the same. I rested my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

...

We spent all day into bed and in a few hour interval Justin taking medicine.

He was asleep for a few hours and when he woke up he snuggled into my neck.

Justin is very cuddly when he's sleepy and sick, really cute to be honest, like a big baby.

"Kay, I want.."

"What?"

"I want something to eat." Justin mumbled.

I looked at the clock, it was 5:13PM. He hasn't ate anything for a couple of hours.

"Okay, I'll make you something." I said getting up but Justin grabbed my hand.

"Can I help?" Justin asked.

"No, you stay here."

"I don't want to be left alone." Justin pouted and rested his head on my lap.

"Okay, you can come sit there but just sit, okay?"

"Mhmm." Justin hummed and got up. He got his blanket and together with me walked to the kitchen. He sat at the stool and waited for the food to be prepared.

...

After almost an hour later the spaghetti and meetballs were done. I put a plate in front of Justin and one for myself.

"Mmm, baby this tastes amazing." Justin hummed putting another meatball in his mouth.

I hummed in approval.

After eating we both got back to the bedroom. Shutting the lights off I cuddled into his side and shut my eyes failing asleep on Justin's warm chest with his hands wrapped around me.

_______________________________
Hey guys!

This is just a filler chapter, I have more in store soon :)

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME FOR MORE BOOKS <33

- Sam 💞