F I V E

c h a p t e r: 5

The white sheets on my bed were perfect. I rolled on my back and faced the sealing. I smiled because of the beautiful morning. The sun was shining in the sky making me think of summer already.

Wait.

Shining...sky....sun

"Shit,..shit,..shit." I jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Fuck I didn't have time for that. Spinning around I ran back into my room and took some underwear from my closet as well as a grey skirt and red blouse. I threw on some gray heels, quickly got dressed, and ran back to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Fucking hell

"Fucking hell." I screamed in frustration. I managed to get some toothpaste on my blouse. I finished cleaning my teeth and ran back to my room. I took off the red blouse and took the first blouse from my closet. A yellow one. I put it on and applied my makeup.

Having no time for breakfast I took my purse and my phone

Having no time for breakfast I took my purse and my phone. Quickly locking my apartment I ran down the stairs and into the busy street. Thank god I quickly got the taxi.

"To Bieber industries, fast." I said shutting the door.

"Miss there isn't.-" the taxi driver starts, confused.

"Noelly industries." I correct, and the taxi driver nodded his head.

Fifteen minutes later I was in front of the build running inside. I took the elevator and huffed.

I'm fucking late.

Not 10 minutes, not 30.. Fucking 2 hours.

A weird feeling spread through me as the door opened.

I quietly went to my office and put my bag down. I sat down and took a deep breath. I hope they didn't see that I'm late. I turned on my computer and started my usual work.

I was working for about 10 minutes when the phone rang. I gulped picking up the phone.

"Y-yes?" My voice came out shaky.