E L E V E N

c h a p t e r: 11

I woke up feeling a heavy arms around me. My eyes opened squinting at the light and I slowly lifted my head from Justin's chest to look up at his face. He looked so relaxed, his face without its usual frown. Everything is great and all but I really have to pee. I slowly lifted his arms off of me so he wouldn't wake up. I stood up and immediately felt sore feeling in my lower region. Smile spread on my face as I remembered last night.

I quietly tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower. Letting the hot water run over my body felt amazing. It relaxed all my aching muscles and also I got rid of the sex smell. After I dried myself off I took one of Justin's big shirts and my underwear from the bag I packed and put them on. I walked back into the room and tried to climb back into the bed without waking up Justin. The bed dipped on my side causing Justin to stir in his sleep. I lifted the covers and a groan came out of Justin, probably from letting a blast of cold air in.

He turned to face me with half open eyes. His eyes raked over my body. He noticed me wearing his shirt and gave me a sleepy smile. I got more comfortable in the bed and pulled the covers higher over my body. Justin chuckled and pulled me into him.

"Someone's up early." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I buried my face into Justin's neck. It didn't take long until I felt a hand under my chin lifting it up. Justin smiled and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"God I'm so lucky.'' He whispered against my lips causing a deep blush to cover my cheeks.

"So beautiful.'' He said kissing me once again.

I sighed contentedly. I could get used to mornings like this.

I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck and my hands immediately tangled themselves into Justin's hair. His hair has got much longer now but it suited him.

"Baby I should really get to the shower.'' Justin's raspy voice spoke. I pouted at the thought of him getting up and leaving me alone. He quietly laughed ans pressed another kiss on my forehead. He got up and waked to the bathroom. A few moments later I heard the shower running.

I finally decided to get up. Dammit my clothes are in the bathroom. I quietly slipped inside the bathroom and took my bag of clothes. Turning around, a scream left my lips as I saw Justin standing right there. How did he move so fast.

"Justin, what are you-"

"Don't talk.'' He says and presses his lips on mine. Just as quick as it came it disappeared.

"Meet you outside baby." Justin said and walked past me.

What the hell just happened?

I walked outside the bathroom and took my bikini from the hanger where I left it last night to dry.

I put it on and walked outside the bedroom too see Justin already heading towards the water.

I walked outside following him into the water. I. swam towards him as quietly as I could so he wouldn't notice me but before that could happen he turned around and saw me. Dammit. He smiled and swam towards me. He stood on his feet and pulled me to him. The water reached just the bottom of Justin's cross in the middle of his chest. For me, the water went to my neck.

 For me, the water went to my neck

(Justin's cross in question)

Justin's hands gripped my thighs and pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around Justin's waist.

His lips pressed down softly against mine. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. I felt his tongue softly trace mine and a moan slipped from Justin's lips.

"God you're so beautiful, Makaylie.'' He whispered against my lips and started walking towards the coast.

"Where are we going?'' I asked confused

"To have breakfast, I can't leave you hungry.'' Justin said and put me down once we reached the hot sand. I took the towel and dried myself off and then followed Justin inside. We walked towards kitchen and Justin made me sit while he made something for us.

"What are you making?" I asked curiously.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He turned his back to me and started making us breakfast.

A few minutes later a hot steamy plate with bacon and eggs were put in front of me and a grinning Justin beside.

God, this looks to good to eat.

"Eat now, babygirl.." He kissed my cheek and sat down in front of me digging into his own plate.

Him calling me 'babygirl' made my insides tingle.

A few minutes later my plates was empty. I'll be honest here. I haven't had such amazing food in a long time. I wonder where did he learn how to cook.?

"You want to go outside?" Justin asked. I nodded my head and got up from my seat.

We walked outside and sat in the warm sand. I was sitting between Justin's legs and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I

loved this. Oh how much I loved this but I knew that tomorrow we will have to return to the real world where there is work and a lot of office's. And in the real world the sun is much more different than the sun you're under with the one you love.

_________

Hey guys !

Justin's so hot in that pic right ??

Right?

- Sam :) 💞