E I G H T

c h a p t e r: 8

I was in my bed for about 10 minutes when I heard knocking, no, more like banging on the door. I slowly got up from my bed and walked out of my room towards the door. I looked through the peephole and saw....Mr. Bieber?

Why was he here?

The banging continued but only this time he started shouting.

"Open the damn door Makaylie, I know you're not sleeping.''

I slowly backed away from the door and ran back to my room. I pulled the covers over my head and started humming so I wouldn't hear him banging on the door. No way in hell I'm gonna open that door.

...

I walked through the hall and towards the elevator. I got into the elevator and just as the door was about to close a hand came between the doors.

Mr. Bieber.

He stepped into the elevator and I already could feel anger radiating from his figure. I wanted to back away but before I could, a strong hand went to my waist and pulled me into a hard figure. Mr. Bieber pushed the top floor button and the door closed. His hot breath fanned against my neck. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to speak but I just couldn't get the words out.

"Were you home last night?''Mr. Bieber asked, and I slowly nodded my head.

"Why didn't you open your door?'' He asked through gritted teeth, his grip tightening. I didn't answer.

''Fucking answer me!" He growled, his eyes dark and full of anger.

"I was sleeping?'' My voice shaky and my words coming out more as a question. great.

''Don't lie baby, we both know you weren't sleeping.''

"And why the hell you care? Why were you even at my apartment last night?'' Suddenly the courage flooded through me and I snapped at Mr. Bieber. His eyes darkened. Probably not the best thing I could've said to him. Especially since he already was pissed of. I tried to pry his hand off my waist but it was no use. He was just too strong.

I was pushed against the wall. I struggled to get out of his grip but he only pressed his body into mine more to stop me from wriggling.

"You should've opened the door." he whispered against my neck. He started leaving butterfly kisses on my jaw and trailing towards my neck. On one certain spot he stopped. After all this time he still knew. He started sucking hard and I needed to bite my lip to keep the moan hidden. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't. It felt to good. It reminded me of the old times. He trailed his hands down to my ass and squeezed. Suddenly he pulled away. I was panting and my whole body felt like it was on fire.

The door opened and he was the first to basically sprint to his office. I quickly walked to my own and closed the door after me.

I sat down and took a deep breath and just then I heard the door open. I let out my breath when I saw it was only Jeremiah.

''Hey, you ok?'' He asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah."

"Okay then, well we're having a meeting in a few. Mr. Bieber said that all the workers from this floor are required to go to this meeting.'' Jeremiah explained.

I frown. A meeting? Why so sudden? I got up from my seat and followed Jeremiah towards the meeting room.

I sat down besides Jeremiah and we started speaking since there were a few more people missing and we were waiting for them.

A deep voice snapped at us :''If you two are done flirting with each other I would like to start the meeting.'' Mr. Bieber said with evident anger in his voice. Geez, calm down. I rolled my eyes and got more comfortable in my seat.

The meeting was really boring and I felt if I was about to fall asleep. It mostly was about new plans for the company and new products. See, Noelly's company was on the verge of shutting down. The company still made some pretty damn good products so Jus-.. Mr. Bieber overtook the company. So now, just like two years ago, I'm working for the devil himself.

...

This was a long day. I was about to go home but I still needed too drop some papers off at Mr. Bieber's office. I huffed and walked to his office. I knocked and heard his deep voice saying ''come in.''

I opened the door and saw Mr. Bieber standing with his eyes closed and his right hand pinching the bride of his nose, while his left hand held his phone by his ear.

He finished the phone call and opened his eyes.

"I'm just here to give you the last files about the new product." I said quietly, but it sounded more like a whisper.

He outstretched his hand for me to walk closer. I did so and gave him the files. He was quick to pull my wrist and stopping me from walking away. He placed the document on his table and then looked at me. I started to pull away but his grip around my wrist only tightened.

I flinched away when his hand came up to brush my against my cheek. Justin was trying to distract me from pulling away. You could say it worked for a few seconds when I realized what he was up to.

"Stop it and please let me go.'' I said my voice coming out as a whisper. It was easy to hear me because most of the workers were already home and the floor was almost empty.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you back then, that bitch drugged me and I was not in control.'' He said quietly looking for my eyes. I wasn't looking at him just looked at his hand holding my hand.

"Justin-..''

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry. These two years without you have been real hell. Everyday I try to remember what happened, I try to remember what I did to you, and nothing else leaves my mind. I miss you everyday, Makaylie. I... I.. I'm so sorry baby, so, so sorry..'' He whispered. I could feel the tears well up into my eyes but I didn't let them go.

He pulled me to him so I was pressed against him. He bends and his lips leave a trail of kisses on my neck to my jaw. When our lips finally meet he wasn't rough. The kiss was sweet, calm and almost delicate, like I was a doll that would break any minute.

A low moan escaped his lips, his hands pulling me even closer to him by my waist. I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck. He pulled away but moments later his lips came back crashing into mine. Now this is the Justin I know. My lips parted giving Justin an advantage of slipping his tongue into my mouth. My hands weakly pressed to his chest as he pulled me harshly into him. I yelped as I felt his hands grab my ass throught the pencil skirt I wore and placed me onto his desk. He pulled away only to attach his lips to my neck and started slowly kissing my skin. I moaned as I felt his start sucking on the skin there. Butterfly's erupted in my stomach at the feeling his lips were giving me.

It felt like dream...

But the thing was that it wasn't.

__________
Hey <3

When did you have your first kiss?

I had my first real kiss at 12, with a girl and 14 with a boy :)
First ever was at 7, she was a close friend of mine

- Sam 💞