Chapter 11

The following day, Ayato woke up with Thoma in his arms. He stayed like that for a while, he placed Thoma's head on his chest. The slight movement awoke him.

"Oh I didn't mean to disturb you..."

"No worries. I was going to get up anyways."

Thoma threw himself on top of Ayato and snuggled his head under his chin while embracing him. Ayato played with his hair then pecked his forehead. Ayaka burst open the door and saw them cuddling.

"Okay you two. Get up, the sun's already risen. I cooked breakfast so you don't have to worry Thoma." Ayaka helped Ayato up.

"You didn't have to milady."

"It's too late to say that. The food's going to get cold, you both better move faster. You also have work left to do, brother."

Ayato wore his robe, he was distracted by Thoma since he was glaring at the floor, frowning.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, my lord. It's just last night was pretty hectic..."

Ayato ruffled his hair. "You don't have to be disappointed then. I enjoyed last night if that's what you're referring to. No matter what it is, maybe put it aside for now."

Someone knocked on the door. When Ayaka peeked when she opened the door a little, she saw a woman and a man who was older than her. They seemed to be daughter and father. She stepped outside the house.

"Good morning." She bowed her head. "What brings you here?"

"Greetings Ms. Kamisato. I'd like to speak with your brother please." The father said.

"Be right with you."

Ayaka closed the door slowly and ran to Ayato.

"Some people I've never seen before but want to speak with you I believe?"

"Hm, alright. Excuse me Thoma." He stood up and exited the tatami room.

When both of the siblings went outside. The girl beside her father immediately turned her focus on him. He felt majorly uncomfortable and broke the eye contact.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. What is it you need me for?"

"Ah yes, my daughter Shiaka here wants to privately have time with you if you mind."

As soon as he made eye contact with her, she smiled. Her cheeks were a bit red which meant probably nothing to him. Ayaka suddenly grew worried and turned to her brother, she tugged his robe's sleeves.

"I have a bad feeling with this woman. Are you sure you'll be just fine?"

"I will, I promise." He hugged his sister and took a deep breath as he walked to the woman and faced her. "So, with this quality time from your daughter...what will it benefit?"

"Well it's simple. She said that she likes you. Shiaka told me when she saw you in the festival." The father grinned.

Those words broke Ayato's focus for a moment. Ayaka's eyes widened and covered her mouth from what he said. She prayed that it was a joke.

"Let's begin Ayato, I'm sure that we'll have a ton of fun together!" Shiaka held his arm while they were strolling out of the estate.

Ayaka couldn't think this was true. Those words had to be fake. She rushed back in the house to call Thoma.

"Thoma!!" As soon as she said his name, some tears started falling down to her cheeks.

"Ms! Are you okay? What happened?!"

"I'm not sure, but...this lady's father said that his daughter likes Ayato. I thought it was all a joke but she said that she'll have a lot of fun with them together..." She tried to speak but the crying made it harder for her to talk. "I know it's not my relationship but, I truly know that this relationship is special for you two..."

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm positive your brother won't fall for her. I hope..." Thoma wrapped his arms around her while patting her head.

In the streets, they shared snacks while indirect kissing. Ayato didn't enjoy any detail since he was disappointed the whole time.

"The cherry blossoms are really pretty aren't they?" Shiaka adored them and caught a petal while it was falling. "I'm really happy we get to spend time with each other." She leaned her head on his arm and giggled.

Ayato couldn't grin or give a simple smile. "I agree, it's been nice today with you." His tone sounded like one of his friends died.

"Aw come on! Cheer up. The more quality time we do together, I'm sure this relationship will be successful!"

Thoma and Ayaka decided to go out since they were running out of food to cook. Below them to the left, Ayato and Shiaka were there walking together. Ayaka tapped his shoulder and pointed to them. His facial expression changed so fast it was almost like their relationship was over. They watched them for a bit and wanted to see what would happen next.

"You know, I've been meaning to say this for quite some time now." Shiaka tipped-toed. "I love you." She kissed him directly and Ayato hands were in a fist. He didn't want to touch her hips or neck.

"Thoma? Thoma!" Ayaka looked in all directions but he was no-where. She immediately got the groceries and went home, praying to the Almighty Shogun he was home already.