Chapter 15

Early morning, Ayato shook Thoma's body back and forth to try to wake him. Thoma moved his hair out of his face.

"What's the situation, my lord?" He talked with his eyes still shut, slowly opening up.

"It's morning, and the perfect time of course." Ayato smirked.

"Perfect time for what exactly?"

Ayato laid his finger on his lips. "May I?"

His assistant nodded. And it began, Ayato pinned him to the headboard and kisses him. He fixes his hands, one on Thoma's waist and one on his cheek. Thoma keeps both his hands around his neck. Ayato bites his lower lip gently but firmly then he pulls away for a moment. He unbuttons his shirt as he does the same. Thoma locks eyes with him and acts more submissively this time. The look in his eyes triggered Ayato's attention.

Thoma makes quiet moans as Ayato lays him facing the bed while he places another mark on the opposite side where the other mark was. Thoma grips the sheets tightly as Ayato forces him to spread his legs apart and comes in using his fingers. He makes his fingers move faster inside Thoma with a calm expression on his face, but well focused.

Ayato leans in to Thoma's ear. "Having fun? Your grip does mean something."

"Y-yes my lord but...not sure if I can handle it."

"Hm..."

He slides his fingers out and licks them from front to back. Thoma sits up normally and takes a few deep breaths. Ayato searches in the cabinets and brings out a bundle of rope and unties it.

"Where did you get that?" Thoma watches him untie it.

"Oh not long ago. When I was buying things with Shiaka, I thought it be a wondrous idea,"

Three days ago...

"I'm going to buy something else, I don't need clothes." Ayato said to Shiaka.

"Alright then, have fun! Make sure to come back here."

He got to a shop where they made ropes. It was random how there could be a shop like that here in the streets. And the whole story goes on and that's how he got the rope.

"Wait they sell rope here? I was finding rope to tie the plants up." Thoma scratched his head.

"Fortunately, yes. But first, could you come here?"

"As you wish, my lord."

Ayato tied his arms to the doorknob with Thoma's back against the door. He sits down in front of him and lets him sit in between his legs while his member was inside of him. Thoma wrapped his legs around his body.

"Do what you want, my lord." He was embrassed after saying that.

Ayato kisses him again and their tongues meet. He fleches with Thoma desperately trying to not make any sound. Ayato stops then unties his assistant.

"You were more submissive this time. I'm impressed." He bundled the rope and placed it back in the cabinet.

"I thought it wouldn't make you satisfied this time." He tried to stand up but fell, his legs were shaking intensely.

"Me? Oh of course not. But you did try your best to not make sounds. She told me last time that we were so loud."

Ayato sees Thoma struggling to get up. He couldn't help but laugh.

"Grab my hand."

He accepts it and falls into Ayato's arms. "I think I may not be working after this."

Ayaka knocks on the door then opens it to see them naked.

"...I'll meet you in the kitchen then." She quickly shut the door.

"We're so going to be in trouble." Ayato exhaled.