Chapter 19

Ayato stands by the door while waiting for Thoma to come back home.

"Brother? How long have you been standing there?" Ayaka said in confusion.

"I'm not so sure myself. I've been here for more than I can remember." He leans his forehead on the door and closes his eyes.

"Okay...I too am hoping Thoma comes home safely. Just alarm me if he's here." She makes her way to the backdoor and exits the house.

Beidou stops her boat at Ritou again and Thoma was eager to lock eyes with Ayato once more, he did have a long trip. He kept in mind that every work deserves a reward.

Beidou salutes to him. "Don't forget that I said good day to the siblings!"

Thoma picks up the pace with sweat around his body. His shirt was already starting to soak from all the sweat he built up. He made it back to the estate and knocked on the door. Ayato slides the door open to see his assistant back and still healthy.

"Good to see you, my lord! Also Beidou wanted to say hello to you too."

Ayato stood there, shocked but in a good way. He was filled with happiness that his heart beated faster. He approaches him slowly and brings him closer to press their lips together. Ayato moves his arms around his neck. Their foreheads pressed with each other.

"You miss me that much?" Thoma laughs lightly.

He tries to remove his master's arms around him but Ayato refuses to let go and pulls him back in for a deeper kiss. Thoma begins the drop his bag from the distraction of what he was doing. They couldn't break themselves out of it. Ayato holds Thoma's hand and gives him a kiss in his palm.

"I'm glad to finally feel your lips against mine." Ayato smirks and holds Thoma's face with his two hands and gives both of his cheeks little pecks. "You still feel warm as before."

"We should go in. I don't want to stay here for the entire time." Thoma intertwines his hand with his as he accompanies him inside.

Ayaka comes back from the garden and hugs Thoma. "It's so nice to see that you're back home safely. Ayato contiuously thought about you last night."

"Maybe you should take a shower. You are quite tired." Ayato rested his hand on Thoma's shoulder.

"...Could you assist me please?" His face became red in an instant.

Ayato nodded. "Alright. But we might get a little bit extra soon." He whispered to him the last part.

Ayaka stared at them. "What?"

Not sure if I still have diarrhea 👍