Chapter 13

Yoimiya was excitedly waiting for them at the house. She kept smiling, hoping they can go back safely.

Ayaka spotted her from afar. "Yoimiya? What are you doing here?" She approached her and gave her a friendly wave.

"Ooh yay! I was waiting for you guys to come back, I mean that's what you'll do either way. I asked my Dad if I could have dinner here and he agreed." Yoimiya explained.

"Did you wait too long? It's unfortunate to see you waiting and that we came here later than you expected."

"It's alright, really. You never knew that I would come over so no need for that." She makes eye contact with Thoma then glanced back at Ayaka. "Speaking of dinner, I wanna help cook. If that's not gonna bother you Thoma."

"I think it's alright for you to help. What part will you help with?"

"Dessert. I'm sure that's all I could do."

"Right this way then."

They entered the house and Yoimiya watched Thoma cook. Ayaka and Ayato were paitently waiting in the other room.

"I was confused when I saw Yoimiya take the first move on you. You promised that you'd make the first move when Yoimiya was nearby." Ayato snickered.

"Luckily Shiaka didn't take full possession of you. If she did I would have to explain a hundred reasons why you should go back to Thoma." She crossed her arms.

"You do care much on this relationship of ours. You don't have to go waste your time on it."

"I have to! As a sister..." Ayaka mumbled when Yoimiya came in the room.

"Heyo, just saying dinner will be ready in 5 more minutes your majesties." She playfully said.

"You don't have to bow, I mean it..." She was flustered but happy to see her in the mood.

"Dinner's served!"

Thoma carried bowls of ramen one by one in the room. Yoimiya kneeled beside Ayaka and patted her on the shoulder. Thoma arranged the chopsticks and gave a pair to everyone.

Everyone said. "Itadakimasu!"

After a few hours, Yoimiya left the estate with a happy tummy. Ayato partly done his work but was too tired to write, he did miss a lot of nights to catch up on sleep. He fell asleep with his head resting on his desk. Thoma visited his room to give him some tea but his eyes were shut. He got his blanket and placed it over him. Thoma hugs him from behind and gives him a head pat as he exits his room.