Chapter 20

Ayato goes in the bathroom first with Thoma still holding on to his hand. Ayato removes his necklace, slipping his hands in his thighs and takes his pants off. Thoma's shoulders raised since he was startled by the sudden movement. Ayato steadily moves down and sees that Thoma has a tent in his pants.

"Interesting." He carried on with taking off his pants.

He stands up and tosses the pants to the laundry basket. Thoma undresses his top and gets embarrassed as he squeezes his shirt hoping that he doesn't make Ayato feel uncomfortable.

"Anything bothering you?" Ayato asked. Thoma felt better by his soothing voice.

"Yeah I'm good. I got caught up in the clouds."

"You're getting hard aren't you?" He takes one step closer. Them being so close that he slides one hand down there.

"Hnn...you think?" Thoma flushes and tries to keep it together.

He takes out his hand. "I'll go fill the bath. You can go in the bathtub now." Ayato turns on the showerhead and closes the drain. He removes his gloves and hangs them on the metal bar.

Thoma sits in the bathtub and Ayato applies shampoo on his hair and scrubs his hair. The scrubbing was soothing that it made Thoma imagine he was a cat.

He jumps back to reality. "I apologize for making you do this to me. Though it was unexpected..."

"It's not a big deal. You're exhausted from yesterday. Make this your first treat for now."⁰

"First treat?" He tried proccessing everything.

He finishes scrubbing his hair and turns off the shower head and hangs it back where it belongs. He takes off his clothes and tosses it in the laundry basket too. Thoma glances behind him to see him fully naked.

"You are really taking this beyond my expectations, my lord." He hides his face  with his knees while Ayato is in front of him.

"Don't be shy, we've done this a few times already. You should get used to this." Ayato raises Thoma's chin with his hand. Thoma's lips on his view seemed it was soft and luscious.

Thoma's braincells braced for impact and spamming "help me, this man keeps fufiling my hopes and dreams". Ayato kisses him passionately and this time he's really going in. He touches Thoma's thigh and pulls it up with his other hand gripping on the edges of the tub. Their lips brush together then they distance for a moment.

Ayato spreads his legs to him. "Go on, sit, slurp it, whatever you want to do with it. You're the guest of honor."

Thoma realized that he's never made his master moan. So it may be the perfect chance to finally show what his weak spots are? He bends down and does licks to various sides. Ayato tries to hold it in but then as Thoma sucks his member, he let out a sound of pleasure. Thoma switches Ayato's body around with his chest touching his back, he secures his arms around his chest and gives kisses to his nape.

He plays with Ayato's nipples while doing so like how he did it to him before. Same movements and motion.

"I can tell you're trying to do my style too...you're gaining experience." He said. "But just remember I still have more tricks up my sleeve."

He faces him and grabs his waist, flipping him over and becoming the dominant one. He makes Thoma lie flat in the bathtub and forces him to spread his legs. Ayato thrusts in and he moves faster with every whine his assistant makes.

"Slow d-down!~"

Then the worst thing happened, when Ayato went so deep in, Thoma released out a moan that was so loud it filled the room. The couple fell dead silent and hoped Ayaka didn't hear that. Few minutes, staring at each other, wishing that Ayaka doesn't come in and pull their ears.

Ayato clears his throat. "Well, that was unexpected..." He flushes from that sound he made, but was glad he satisfied him.

Ayato gently got his member out Thoma's body. He sighs in relief that it didn't break him this time. Ayato uses his hand to get the cum out of his member and puts the substance into his mouth.

"Try not to say anything about this to my sister. You know how she is."

"I promise, my lord."

They rest for the rest of the night with their hearts beating from all they did.