Chapter 27

Thoma goes in Ayato's room with his chin up high, ready to face once more and apologize to him.

"My lord? Sorry in advance if I barged in and not knocking but what I need to tell you is important so if you let me do the first shot then I can say everything about what..."

He heard footsteps but no one was in his sight. He was thinking it was Ayaka who was passing by the room. He was about to say more but Ayato from behind covered his mouth with his hand to tone him down and used a cloth and to tie his wrists. Ayato then pushes him forcefully onto the bed and steps on his back with one foot.

"My lord w-what's going on?!" Thoma panicked.

"You don't want Ayaka hearing us do you? Deep breaths and we can dicuss this through."

Thoma took a few breaths and calmed himself. "...Look I'm sorry if I wasn't talking to you for the last days I was scared you didn't want me near you."

"I should be sorry, I was harsh towards my sister and I let it out too badly on her. And I knew what you were doing was right from the start." Ayato said, he felt hard in the worse moment ever.

"I forgive you my lord, but isn't this position a little too awkward for trying to talk to each other?"

"Right, I should fix your position."

Ayato turned him over and slid his hand towards Thoma's crotch and took off his jacket. He bit his neck while tightly gripping his thighs. Thoma gave out small moans as Ayato went further in him. Ayato stopped midway because everything went silent already.

"Don't be shy, beg. I won't continue if you don't." He started undressing himself.

Thoma didn't know how to word out what he had to say. He thought it would sound kind of awkward and sound like some weirdo.

"Don't stop please, I've been craving you for the past days..." He covered his face thinking he would judge.

"I'll accept it."

Ayato went so far in Thoma had a feeling his legs wouldn't work again.

"Mhnn!~ Don't go slowly." Thoma tried to resist.

Thoma gets carried and Ayato sits on the bed. Thoma goes closer till their chests touch. He runs his hands through his master's hair with his legs spread apart while Ayato holds his hips. He whimpers as Ayato gives chest bites to him.

"Like that hm?" He lowers his head and sucks his nipples.

"Too far my lord!~ I feel like I'll- aah!~"

Ayato lets Thoma lay down to fletch on him. They finish with a passionate kiss that lasted about a minute.

"It was nice to feel your skin on mine once more." Ayato helps Thoma off the bed.

"...And we need to do more cleaning." He collapses for a second but got back up.

"Well it's 11 am now, best you start cooking lunch."

"Mhm, thanks by the way." He laughed.

"I'm just glad to see you again."