Chapter Fifteen

- Elizabeth's P.O.V. -

"What?" I exclaim. "When did this happen? How long?" I ask eyeing Emmett.

"About a week ago. I heard about a giant wolf attack from a hunter that was hunting at the same time I was. Why is this so important?" Emmett asks. I stand up and look at Alec.

"We can't let this get back to Volterra. If Caius finds out, we would have to put the dogs and everyone who knows the true down."

I turn and run to our room. I grab my suitcase, quickly unzipping it, and pulling four silver-bladed knives out. I pull my boots and jacket on, sliding the knives in their holsters. I turn to find Alec doing the same.

"This is just for emergency purpose only, Elizabeth. We are just going to talk. No fighting. " Alec says and I give him a light smile and nod of the head before going back down stairs.

"Okay this is very important and I mean very. Where ate the werewolves located?" I ask calmly. Carlisle stands up and walks up to me. He starts to speak when the brat, Bella, starts to run her mouth.

"What do you want with them? They haven't done anything wrong. You can't just kill them. I won't let you. " She says trying to be tough, but failing when I glare at her.

"I'll tell you what's going to happen to your friends, Bella, if Alec and I don't find them. If word gets back to Volterra, your dogs will be brutally killed and people that know about them will also be killed. So, tell me right now. Where are they? " I ask in a calm, but firm voice.

"La Push. But we have a treaty to not go onto their land." Edward says. I nod.

"They will forget their treaty if their value their lives." I say. "Carlisle, can you take Alec and I to La Push? We need to talk to the wolves."

"Yes I will take you. Come on. We'll take my car." He said and we walk to the garage and get into his car.

- Alec's P.O.V. -

When we arrive at the treaty line, there is a man standing there in the middle of the road. Carlisle stops the car and we get out. We walk up to the man and the man crosses his arms at us.

"Carlisle, why are you here and who are these leeches?" The man asks and glares at Elizabeth and I. Elizabeth snares at him and I put a hand on her arm.

"Sam, please don't provoke them." Carlisle says. "Elizabeth and Alec this is Sam Uley of the La Push pack. Sam, this is Elizabeth and Alec from the Volturi clan." As Carlisle introduces as Elizabeth and I nod our heads at this Sam Uley. "They are here to talk to you am your pack. May they cross the line of the treaty onto your land?" Carlisle asks. Sam glares at Elizabeth and me.

"What do these leeches have to talk to my pack about?" Sam asks. "Your safety," Elizabeth says in a firm voice. Sam snarls and bares his teeth at her. "Why would you care about our safety?"

"Because I've seen to many innocent werewolves be killed for what they are," Elizabeth says looking Sam in the eye. She was being serious. She has seen and killed more werewolves then I have. Caius requests her when he finds the wolves because of her power.

"Fine. You may cross the line this time, but you will never again unless told too. But Carlisle, you may not cross. You will stay here." Sam says motioning for Elizabeth and I to walk across the line. "Quickly leeches. I don't have all day. I have already alerted the rest of the pack and they will meet us at the town hall." He says and we quickly go to the town hall.

- Elizabeth's P.O.V. -

When we got to the hall, there are people already inside. I brush my hand against Alec's for strength because I have a feeling that we will need it. The people that are already sitting are from the age ranges of fifteen to fifty-five. There is one woman that I could tell in the room. I glance over at Alec and he rolls his eyes. "Don't worry so much. Everything is going to be fine." He says so softly that only I can hear it. I throw a tiny smile at him.

We follow Sam to the front of the room and I can feel everyone's eyes go straight to Alec and I. I sigh in my head. This is going to so not be fun. Sam stops in front of the pack elders and bow his head.

"Elders, I have brought you two leeches that bring important information." Sam says and Alec and I step beside him. "What news have you brought us? It better be good because if not we will kill you for crossing the treaty line." One of the elders says.

"I assure you that the news we bring is very important. My name is Elizabeth and his is Alec. We come from the Volturi clan in Italy. We are the guards of the royal family. We bring a warning to your pack. You need to stay hidden and away from getting into trouble or anything in that matter. One of our leaders is a werewolf killer and he kills every wolf that he hears about. So please take in consideration of your pack's safety. Stay hidden and don't get off this land." I try to explain the importance of my statement to the pack elders.

"Why should we trust you?"

"How do we know you're not lying to us?"

"We can't trust leeches."

The elders start to yell these things at Alec and I, but to my surprise Sam steps up. "Stop all of you. Take this seriously, just because they are leeches, doesn't mean their information is wrong. I am the pack Alpha and I want to believe these leeches are telling the truth." Sam says glaring at some of the elders.

"I agree with you, Alpha Sam. We will go into a protective lockdown. No pack member is to leave this land." An elder woman says. She must be important because everyone else starts to nod their agreement.

"Thank you for taking the precautions, elders. We hope to see you in better fashion. We will personality come and tell you if it's all clear." I say and bow my head to them. Alec follows my lead and bows his head too. "We will take our leave now. Good day elders." I say and Alec, Sam, and I walk out of the hall.

We get to the line and Carlisle is sitting on his car, waiting for us. We walk across the line and turn back to Sam. We bow our heads to him. "Thank you for having us and doing the right thing." Alec says. Sam nods his head and then walks off.

"Well I guess everything turned out fine?" Carlisle looks at us. "Yes, they will go into a protection lockdown." I say. "Good. Now let's go back to the house."