Chapter Seven

- Elizabeth's P.O.V. -

'I don't like this material but I like the color. Hmm... Why is finding a prefect dress so hard?'

I think looking at a dark red ruffled gown.

'I really like the color and it could go with black.'

"Elizabeth! I think I found one for you!"

Jane yells across the room, knocking me out of my thoughts. I quickly walk over to where she is. She's holding a dark red and black gown.

"This is prefect for you! I knew it! Go try it on!"

Jane exclaims and pushes the gown into my arms and me into a dressing room. She closes the door.

"I'm going to find my gown! Yell when you're done!"

Jane yells walking off. I pick up the gown and take a good look at it. The colors are dark red and black. It's strap-less. The skirt is black in the front and in the back, a layer of dark red material is there making it look as if it's a train. The top is a corset type and has black bow under the chest area.

'Well let's see how it looks on me.'

I pull my gown off and pull this gown on. I have to hold the top up because the back is tied. I look nice in it. I take a breathe and open then door to find Jane in a blood-red gown with long, black gloves on and black heels.

"Oh you look beautiful! Alec is going to go crazy."

She says walking up to me. She smiles and walks behind me to tie the back.

"There you go! Let's go get accessories and shoes! Then we are going to party all night!"

She says pulling on my hand to the jewelry side of the store.

I look at myself in the mirror in my room. My hair is curly and in a bun with my bangs hanging around my face. I have light makeup on. I also have long, black gloves and black heels on.

A knock comes at the door and turn away from the mirror to open it. Alec is standing there looking handsome as ever.

"Hello daring. You look absolutely stunning tonight."

Alec says smirking at me. He's in a suit with a red tie.

'He looks handsome like normal.'

"Why, thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Well, let's go grace everyone with our presences."

He says putting his arm out. I put my hand on his arm.

"Yes let's go. And as your sister said 'And party all night.' Your sister is kinda crazy."

I say giggling at him as he put his free hand to his face, rubbing his temples, and closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry for my sister. Some days I don't think we are related, even though we are twins."

He says, opening his eyes, and we begin to walk towards the ballroom.

"It's fine. I promise. I kinda like her craziness."

I say giving him a tiny smile.

We turn a corner and run into the person we are talking about.

"Well, hello dear sister."

Alec says still walking. He glared at his sister's date. Who was Felix.

"Hello brother. Don't look so deadly. Felix is just my date. We aren't going to do anything."

Jane says smiling at me. I smile back and pull on Alec's arm.

"Don't worry, Felix. I won't let him do anything to you. Come, Alec. Master Aro will begin to start looking for us. Have fun, you two."

I smile back at them as we walk away. We go around another turn.

"Can you believe that guy? Taking my sister to the ball."

Alec mumbles to himself.

"Alec, let them be."

I say stopping us in the middle of the hallway.

"Fine but I still don't agree with it."

Alec says.

"I know but you better not bother them the rest of the night. Or else."

I say narrowing my eyes at him.

"Or else what?"

Alec asks.

"You will know. Now let's go to this ball."

Thanks for reading! Photo on the side is Elizabeth's gown.