Part 3

As we all know, the last row of the classroom is commonly known as the leisure and entertainment area. Nowadays, ordinary junior high school students in small county towns may not have mobile phones, and parents may not have them. Playing cards is one of the most interesting leisure and entertainment activities.

Jiang Xiao was properly arranged in the last row according to grades and height, and he and Ye Yingying sat in the corner of the professor's last row, not far from the brooms and trash cans, next to the two boys in the last row. He came over blatantly, one took out two decks of cards from his schoolbag, and the other took out ten packs of spicy sticks and shrimp sticks from the belly of the table. The four of them gathered together, like a small party.

Houlin No. 3 Middle School has been divided into fast and slow classes since the first day of junior high. There are about ten classes in a grade, commonly known as fast class, middle class and slow class. It is rotated every semester. Jiang Xiao has fallen from the best class to the fifteenth class all the way. , At first, he didn't have the heart to think about the exam during the final exam, but after being in this environment for a long time, when he took the middle school exam, his mind was really empty, and he couldn't solve any questions.

The thorny teacher at the bottom of class 15 can't handle it either. The female teacher of this English class is a gentle and gentle teacher who has just graduated. It's good to finish the class in class. The order depends on her. But it didn't come.

However, Houlin No. 3 Middle School is generally more strictly controlled. The junior high school students in class 15 have poor grades, not too bad. It is the level of sleeping in the front row, reading novels, and having a small party in the back row. Ye Yingying and the others are still afraid of the fierce dean, even if they lift the roof, they are still very afraid of the fierce dean. At most, they are not listening to their own business, and the voice of playing cards is also suppressed, revealing a trace of respect in their rebellion.

The students are very good at watching people eat dishes, and the politics teacher in the next class will be stricter, but Ye Yingying and the others will not dare to play cards, and will change it to a private snack sharing session or a novel sharing session.

Jiang Xiao followed Ye Yingying to find his desk. As soon as he sat on this chair, he slowly remembered the past.

In the past, four people gathered together to fight the landlord, but now Jiang Xiao sat in his seat with Ye Yingying's ghost-like eyes, then opened the English book and listened carefully.

"Brother Xiao," Ye Yingying asked him, "Are you crazy?"

Jiang Xiao is not crazy, he is seriously evaluating his current level of learning, which is basically zero.

It is now the third semester of junior high school, and there is still one year before the senior high school entrance examination. Jiang Xiao has basically forgotten all of the nine courses. After all, it has been nearly twenty years since middle school life for him. English may be a little better. He had studied it hard for business before, but it was mainly for application, not for exams, that is, to the extent that he could have a few ordinary conversations.

Therefore, he is not very demanding of himself for the time being. It is enough to be able to pass the senior high school entrance examination. At that time, he will have three years to study in senior high school. The most important test is the college entrance examination.

Jiang Xiao dropped out of school in his last life. First, he was helpless, and his family had no money. Second, he really couldn't go on in that school. When he grew up, he started a business and started a factory to make money, but he was more and more worried about the fact that he didn't study at that time. Huai, when the factory went from bad to worse, although Jiang Xiao had enough money in his hand, his brooding was even more obvious.