Part 35

Although it is said that every family has a hard-to-recite scripture, he and Lin Chengyu are indeed born from two worlds, and the things they have experienced are very different. It's just that Yue Cheng was a little surprised when he told it so thoroughly.

After all, it is the company's business, and there are many twists and turns at home. This is really not treating Jiang Xiao as an outsider.

"There's nothing I can't tell you now," Lin Chengyu stretched out his hand to wipe the brown sugar stains on the candied haws on the corner of his mouth, his eyes were gentle, "Xiaoxiao, if you have anything in the future, remember to come to me, and ask me if you have any questions. , I am willing to tell you, and I really want to be able to help."

Jiang Xiao turned his head and didn't want to take his account: "Forget it, it's your Lin family's business, and it has nothing to do with me."

He now knows why the Lin family went bankrupt in the last life, and the relatives in the family are just around the corner, which coincides with his own situation.

No matter what, President Lin Chengyu still has to go home for the New Year. He still has to leave today, and he will wake up after leaving.

But it sounds like this person, Lin Chengyu, is really cruel. At a time like the New Year's Eve, he insists on putting this matter on the old man, and he is not afraid of being tired. He met Lin Chengyu in his last life, but he didn't have any relatives by his side. It is estimated that his grandfather was not lucky in his last life. Most likely it was a physical problem. Shouldn't he cultivate himself at this time?

Lin Chengyu and Uncle Yue winked, Uncle Yue understood and walked a little further.

He seemed to know what Jiang Xiao was slandering, and after Uncle Yue left, he also opened his mouth to tell Jiang Xiao about it: "My grandfather suffered a heart attack in his last life, and he didn't get timely treatment, so he was a little late in sending him to the hospital. No matter how you save it, you can't save it."

Lin's grandfather is only in his early 60s this year, and he is in good health and tough on weekdays. But he was already stimulated by the company's collapse. After Lin Feng succeeded, he went to him to clarify the matter, scolding him for being partial to the boss and never being able to see himself. Now it's all his own fault.

The family business was exhausted, the relatives were separated, and the grandfather couldn't stand it, and he suffered a heart attack on the spot.

"My uncle has already started planning. I can't change his dissatisfaction and hatred. Since the wound already exists, it's better to expose it sooner or later. Grandpa will know sooner or later. It will only be more angry and unbearable," Lin Chengyu sighed, "Xiaoxiao, now that you and Aunt Xia have come back again, you also know that many people's diseases are sometimes heart diseases. No matter what age people are, they must have hope and a purpose to survive."

It's true that Lin Feng is a white-eyed wolf, Yong Jiang's entire foundation was earned by Grandpa Lin and the boss of the Lin family, and his current living status was given to him by others.

But he was right in saying something. Grandpa really likes the boss of the Lin family. In all fairness, the boss is smart and filial. He accompanies him in the wind and rain at a young age. He has outstanding abilities and is almost impeccable. It takes a lot more time, how can it be the same emotionally?

However, the eldest's life was hard, and he died in his prime. Although he left behind a half-old child, Lin Chengyu, but for grandpa, the most beloved son was gone, and the white-haired man sent the black-haired man, it was like half-life.

After that, his company didn't want to control it anymore, and put all his thoughts on Lin Chengyu. Now that Lin Chengyu is big, he doesn't take care of him very much if he has his own ideas. He seems to have completed his son's dying entrustment, and usually has no hobbies. Sometimes he locks himself in the study all day without saying a word.