Part 21

Lin Chengyu was stunned for a moment, and then his heart felt sour.

It was true that he was more active when he came back from rebirth to meet him. From the beginning to greet people and then to bring people to study in Liujiang, as long as Jiang Xiao thought about it, he would have come back too.

"Xiaoxiao thinks that if I don't have memory, I won't be so enthusiastic, right?"

"It's just one of them," Jiang Xiao said, "there are other little things."

Jiang Xiao's observation skills are good. He can often pay attention to some details, and he has a deep memory of everything in his previous life. When he sees Lin Chengyu in front of him, after comparing them one by one, he can be more sure of his conjecture.

People who have already experienced many things, no matter how much they hide, they are still different from when they were young.

For example, when Jiang Xiao first met Lin Chengyu, he lived in Liujiang for a long time. Although Mandarin is standard, some syllables are always influenced by some local dialects. It was a bit like "Ning" at the time, not obvious, but then he went to Binhai City for work reasons, and after staying there for a long time, some pronunciations were subtly corrected and became very standard.

"Classmate, I want to go to Houlin No. 3 Middle School."

When we met for the first time, Lin Chengyu used the pretense of asking for directions, and said this to him. The pronunciation of the word "Lin" was quite standard.

For another example, when Lin Chengyu graduated and first joined the company, he also started from a low-level position. He worked hard to achieve outstanding results, and he was promoted quickly, but he was also very busy, which caused the slight tendon inflammation of the thumb. Jiang Xiao would find him a medicinal wine to rub. Kneading, but he didn't take good care of him, and when he got better, he relapsed again. It wasn't until he rose to a certain position later that he didn't have so many tiring work at the desk. Things, when he folded his hands, he would unconsciously rub his thumbs a few times.

These acquired habits and changes should not have appeared on Lin Chengyu at this time. If Jiang Xiao's overly enthusiastic attitude made Jiang Xiao realize something, then these things are practical evidence.

Lin Chengyu should not remember or realize these changes himself, so when he heard Jiang Xiao say this, the look on his face was full of surprise.

But Jiang Xiao remembered that he had experienced all these things. After Lin Chengyu's work focus was shifted to Binhai, the two people's life began to live together less and more apart. It would take a long time for Lin Chengyu to come back, and Jiang Xiao remembered every change in him. , the change of accent because of Binhai is only one of them. Jiang Xiao also specially learned a few Binhai dishes for him, just to adapt to his changes, the disease on the side of his thumb is even more, Lin Chengyu never knew about Jiang Xiao In order to make him feel better, I searched up and down how many kinds of medicated oils, and even went to learn massage techniques.

Even if the deep love is worn away, the hearts he used are not so easy to forget, so that when Jiang Xiao met Lin Chengyu after his rebirth, he didn't pay special attention to these things, just saw, thought about it, and then Got it.

There are not only two small details like this, there are many more, and I don't want to give examples one by one.

He treats Lin Chengyu much better than he treats himself. When Jiang Xiao recalls these kinds of things, he can't believe it. Lin Chengyu only thinks that when he lives with Jiang Xiao, he is good everywhere. He is caring and well-behaved. It is a deep love like the sea, and it is exhausting.