Part 17

Lin Chengyu really couldn't refute Jiang Xiao's words for a while. After thinking about it carefully, he really planned to do so.

All his words were blocked by Jiang Xiao, and Lin Chengyu never knew that Jiang Xiao was such a stubborn and sharp-mouthed person.

And the most important thing is that Jiang Xiao was so close to him, his breathing suddenly became a little short, and his mind was blank.

He has a headache.

Jiang Xiao, this baby, doesn't know what to do with him.

Jiang Xiao would never treat him like this in his previous life. Now, is it really because he is young and frivolous and rebellious?

At this time, the bell for early self-study rang, and students immediately came down from the corridor. Jiang Xiao didn't want to be surrounded by people, and he didn't want to talk to Lin Chengyu here. His attitude was clear enough, and he waved his hand to him. , went to the classroom by himself.

Judging from Jiang Xiao's experience, Lin Chengyu has always been arrogant and has little patience with others, so he should almost give up.

Lin Chengyu wanted to pull him, but Jiang Xiao reacted very quickly, and staggered out of the way, and he caught it empty.

"Don't do anything," Jiang Xiao stopped without stopping, and then walked forward, "My temper and patience are actually not very good."

The expression on his face and still talking made Lin Chengyu startled.

"Jiang Xiao," he said with difficulty, as if thinking of something, but his throat tightened, "I'm sorry, I mean, do you... remember what happened before, that's why you hate me so much, before me, before me , really didn't mean it, if I knew, if I knew you were sick, I wouldn't..."

His words were stumbling, but Jiang Xiao just looked at him strangely.

"What are you talking about? What happened before?" he asked, his eyes full of doubts, and he couldn't see the slightest bit of anger. "Have you seen me when I was a kid?"

Lin Chengyu: "..."

He stared at Jiang Xiao, his expression did not seem to be fake, and his eyes were full of the clarity of a young man, as if he could see the bottom at a glance.

Can Jiang Xiao act? He won't.

"It's nothing," he forced a smile, "I'm sorry, I think too much, I shouldn't tell you this... You go to class."

It shouldn't be, it won't be so coincidental.

Besides, if Jiang Xiao was really reborn, he should hate himself very much, and shouldn't be so calm.

Lin Chengyu watched Jiang Xiao's back disappear into the corner. The bell rang after class. There were many students in the corridor, and many people were staring at him. Lin Chengyu didn't care. He stood there in a daze and left after a long time.

The Lin family parked their car not far downstairs and waited for him.

There is a master there, standing at the front, working with the Lin family for many years, his name is Yue Cheng, and Lin Chengyu calls him Uncle Yue. This so-called charity project is actually very troublesome to do in detail, and many things are done by him. Lai Houlin also followed the old man's request. After all, Lin Chengyu was still young, and he had always worked hard, but now that the matter has come, he naturally has an opinion.

"Whether there is a result or not, tossing for so many days is enough." Uncle Yue looked at him with a somewhat restless expression, his tone was polite, and he said it was a persuasion, but in fact he was also tough, "I just received a call from the old man, Mr. Lin's Meaning, you can't be too self-willed, there are still many things at home, and you still have to go to school."