Part 29

Jiang Xiao closed the door of the van, counted the money in his pocket, and checked the time.

It was too late to take the bus. Lin Chengyu saw what he seemed to be going to do, and the Lin family car stopped there.

"Xiaoxiao, I'll take you off," he grabbed the person, "where are you going?"

Jiang Xiao didn't listen. He passed by him. After he was busy with his business, when he saw what he suddenly thought of, he turned his head and asked, "Is the air conditioner in my house related to you?"

Lin Chengyu wanted to play stupid: "What air conditioner? I don't know."

Jiang Xiao stared at him: "Tell me honestly, Lin Chengyu, don't lie."

"I really don't know," Lin Chengyu gritted his teeth and refused to admit it, if he really admitted it, Jiang Xiao would definitely not need it, and he even started to ramble, "You mentioned it last time, I bought a dishwasher, There are other things that I want you to bring back today."

He opened the trunk of the car, and it turned out to be a pile of big bags and small bags.

Jiang Xiao: "...take it back by yourself, I don't want it."

Having said that, Jiang Xiao didn't ask any more questions. Lin Chengyu didn't dare to accept these things. Now he was in a hurry, so he walked to the intersection and took a taxi.

Lin Chengyu also wondered what he was going to do at this time, the Lin family car had been following the taxi.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xiao took a taxi to the city center, where there are things that cannot be bought in the wholesale market.

The wholesale market next to the industrial park sells products produced by nearby small factories. There are many small manufacturing industries in Liujiang, which is cheap because it is close to the production area. However, some imported goods and some rare things still need to go to the city center. department store.

The new year has a new look, Jiang Xiao plans to bring gifts for everyone.

Some of Ye Yingying's paints cannot be bought in Houlin, and there are also some special sketch pencils. He did some homework and found them in Liujiang. It's a little more expensive, but learning to draw is burning money. It should be better to use something better.

Jiang Xiao picked out a good pack of cigarettes for Ye Bing. The ones he wanted to buy for Lin Heyuan were also for study. A little different.

Lin Heyuan's class notes are all neat and tidy, only the physics class notes are different.

Not only things in class but also exam questions, he always adds a lot of comments, many of which are obviously extracurricular knowledge.

He should be particularly fond of physics, but he can't be the first in the grade. Lin Heyuan scored very well in every exam. If Jiang Xiao had not read his notes and noticed it carefully, no one else would have noticed.

He chose a lot of physics books for Lin Heyuan, some of which were enlightenment and some of which were about competitions. If there was a chance in high school, maybe Lin Heyuan could go in this direction, but it was up to him.

When checking out in the bookstore, he also saw a physical creative ornament called Newton's billiard ball on the small shelf next to him. The small ball was very interesting to shake. Jiang Xiao looked at the price, it was a bit expensive, but he still bought it. down.

It was getting late, and Jiang Xiao's last trip in the city center was to a cake shop.

That cake shop is also very famous in Liujiang. It has been in operation for decades. Apart from being expensive, there are no other drawbacks. Jiang Xiao's remaining money minus the taxi ride back is enough to buy a round mousse cake.