Part 9

He knew that Jiang Xiao was not from Huaihai Province, but came from Rongxiang Province, which is far away in the central province, but Lin Chengyu didn't know exactly where it was. He had never heard the place name "Houlin" mentioned.

Jiang Xiao rarely goes back to his hometown. His relationship with his hometown is generally poor. He just went back to his hometown once when he made a lot of money and moved his parents' graves to the best cemetery in Liujiang for worship. Lin Chengyu was still busy with his studies at that time, he knew about it but he had never experienced it, and Jiang Xiao didn't mention it to him. He didn't like the memories of the messiest time when he was young, and he always liked to say something happy with Lin Chengyu. thing.

I also know that if he lived well at home, why would he go out to work when he was a teenager?

Lin Chengyu never thought that he would be reborn. According to the time point, he would not meet Jiang Xiao until four years later in his last life. Now how can he wait so long, and he is not willing to live at the bottom of the floor when he was young so much suffering.

But when exactly did Jiang Xiao come to Liujiang? Where the **** is he now? Lin Chengyu didn't know enough about his past life. He knew that Jiang Xiao came out before finishing high school because of the death of both parents.

However, information technology is not developed these days, and it is even more difficult to find people. Although the family is rich, but the business is all in the coastal area, no matter how much you can reach Rongxiang Province, which is thousands of miles away.

He was held abroad by the old man and waited until he was in good health before coming back with great difficulty.

This may be the fate bestowed by God, otherwise, how could it be just right? Lin Rongjia can take this photo easily, and when he deleted it, he saw it and saved it.

It was God who saw that he was in so much pain and regret in his last life that he gave him and Jiang Xiao a chance to do it again.

The Jiang Xiao in the photo is something Lin Chengyu has never seen before. He is only fifteen years old, still so young, carrying two big bags on his back, his hair is messy, he just looked at the camera, his eyes widened slightly, It was round and round, with a very flattering face, and the clothes were worn and washed many times, like a puppy that fell into a heap of dust.

He didn't know how many times he had seen Jiang Xiao in that photo, and he was precious and distressed. The surprise of what was lost made Lin Chengyu impatient, and he just wanted to find him as soon as possible.

The Jiang Xiao in this photo obviously doesn't look like a tourist, and there is no one around him who looks like a parent, so he should have come alone.

Just looking at the information in this photo combined with the experience of the previous life, Lin Chengyu began to wonder if Jiang Xiao, who is now fifteen years old, has already gone to work in Liujiang. Although he is a minor, there are many small factories in Liujiang, and there are omissions in management. It is not uncommon for half-sized children to come to work.

Even the information that was traced later was very consistent with this conjecture. The conductor on the bus happened to have some impressions of Jiang Xiao with a big bag and a small bag. He remembered that Jiang Xiao's path was from one industrial park to another.

Logically speaking, even if minors can take advantage of the opportunity to work, they should be subject to some restrictions. Generally, they can only take part-time jobs, and long-term jobs with signed contracts cannot be done, so they have to change places frequently.

But this year is not like the cameras in the future, except for the clues of the bus, the rest are very few.

The two industrial parks were crowded with people. Who would have remembered a passing stranger. Jiang Xiao had already returned to Houlin. Even if Lin Chengyu turned upside down here, he would not be able to find anyone.