Part 22

After Jiang Xiao walked out of the restaurant, he threw his half-drinking cup of cold soy milk into the trash can.

It was windy outside, so he put on the coat and hat he was wearing today, walked back alone, lowered his head, and wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes.

After talking to Lin Chengyu about those things, his heart was actually complicated. The person who has experienced those things is himself, Jiang Xiao is not a wood, and he will not feel at all.

It's a relief to let go, but the memory feels suffocating at the thought of it.

Pay attention to the small details of the person you love, and you feel happy when you get a little affirmation from the other party. Love is humble and sad. When he was treated perfunctorily by Lin Chengyu, and finally when he was waiting to die in the hospital bed, how painful and uncomfortable he was, only He knew it himself.

Those two tears, Jiang Xiao shed for her past self.

How dare you say this to someone who treats you like this? Why do you still have the face to say this? Don't you think it's ridiculous and sad to talk about love and love at this time?

He won't believe these nonsense anymore.

In the afternoon, Ye Bing had enough rest, and the goods on the car were already loaded. Jiang Xiao stuffed his little snakeskin bag into the corner of the carriage, and the car was about to drive in the direction of Houlin.

As a result, as soon as he finished stuffing the goods, he turned around and saw Lin Chengyu, standing not far from the truck, his eyes were still red.

Why are you still here?

Jiang Xiao frowned.

Ye Bing was checking the status of the cargo box and the cart, and he also saw people.

"Jiang Hai doesn't really know any rich people in Liujiang, does he?" Ye Bing knows a thing or two about what the Lin family came to find. The hotel has a good relationship with him, and it is not the first time he has seen this impressive picture of Lin Chengyu. He couldn't help but muttered a few times, "I haven't heard him mention it before, why did I come to you twice?"

Jiang Hai is Jiang Xiao's father's name.

"Uncle Ye, don't talk about my dad's unrelated incident," Jiang Xiao said. "This family is very strange. You'd better stay out of touch."

Ye Bing glanced at him, probably because it was rare for Jiang Xiao to look so serious.

He has been a truck driver for a long time. He has met a lot of people from all over the world. He has a smooth personality. Except for a few close friends, he only recognizes benefits when he goes out, but Jiang Xiao doesn't like it. It's a matter of the Jiang family. , he can't take care of it. Besides, they were all fifteen or sixteen-year-olds. Ye Bing was two rounds away from the others. He saw the people over there coming, but Jiang Xiao didn't let him care, and he didn't talk much, so after checking the condition of the car, he got into the driver's seat. Waiting for Jiang Xiao.

And after watching a lot, Ye Bing always felt that this person seemed to be here for Jiang Xiao, not because of his parents.

Jiang Xiao also wanted to follow him into the car, but Lin Chengyu stepped forward and grabbed his hand.

"Xiaoxiao," he gave Jiang Xiao a pleasing smile, but with his eyes with traces of crying, this smile seemed strange, and it was like crying when he laughed, "I have something for you, you are noon I went too fast and forgot to take it."

He carried several department store bags in his hand and wanted to put them in his hand, but even if these things were put into Jiang Xiao's hands, he would just put them on the ground in the next second.