Part 10

The glass counter lined with mp3s is the best decorated thing in the store, and the little machine cube seems to have dragged Jiang Xiao into the future.

He took a look, and it also brought back a lot of memories for Jiang Xiao. This thing is developed abroad, and the technology is not too complicated. At the end of 2002, it took some time for the domestic mp3 to come out. It is small and convenient. But the price is really not cheap now. The domestic price is around seven or eight hundred, and the foreign brand basically sells to four digits.

However, this is only a small microcosm of the rapid development of future technology.

Many well-known smartphone manufacturers in later generations have made mp3. Jiang Xiao saw several predecessors of familiar brands in it, but because this thing is not technically difficult and popular, it will be popularized in recent years. After some small manufacturers also mastered the technology and more perfect mp4 came out, there was a wave of big price cuts around 2006. You can buy the lowest-end music box for as little as a few dozen yuan, but now for Houlin, It's really a new thing.

Jiang Xiao counted the money on hand, but it was not enough. After the shock, he is not in a hurry to buy it now. Now the price is too high. He can buy three or four at most, and he can't keep the price down, and it is even more difficult to sell this thing to those students in Houlin. With thousands of items up and down, it's hard to find a buyer.

"I'll come again during the winter vacation," Jiang Xiao said, "please keep an eye on me first."

At that time, he made a few more trips, and he should have more money in his hand, and now the domestic mp3 market is also fighting a price war. He vaguely remembers that at the end of the year, there will be a manufacturer that will launch 499 yuan mp3, which can be regarded as that time. The king of cost performance, Jiang Xiao bought this model in his second year of high school in his last life. At that time, mp3s on the Houlin counter were nothing new.

The development of science and technology is rapid, and the time point that Jiang Xiao can grasp is only that period of time. During the winter vacation, the students can receive the New Year money, and many people can relax their hands. Digital products cannot be held for too long, and the unit price is too high. Gao, Jiang Xiao can't afford to pay now.

He carried two packs of things back to the small hotel to find Ye Bing. He had been racing against time to see the price of the goods and he felt hungry after putting down the things. The goods on the truck were already loaded and parked not far from the hotel. Ye Bing had to drive a long distance. Now that he was asleep, Jiang Xiao slipped out to have a late night snack.

There is a fast food restaurant not far away. Jiang Xiao ordered the cheapest noodles, and ate the whole bowl of noodles with his head down. The street lamp was brighter, and his face was clearly exposed to the light.

When Jiang Xiao was eating noodles, he felt strange, as if someone had been looking at him all the time. He looked left and right without a trace, and found that there was a table of people sitting at the opposite table, and some of them glanced at him from time to time, and their eyes met. Quickly dodged, then whispered.

Jiang Xiao suddenly became vigilant.

It was already late at night, he was young, he probably looked like a bully, and it was better not to cause trouble when he was out, so Jiang Xiao watched one of the people at the table stand up, and when he walked towards him through the checkout, he He stood up abruptly and ran away.

The people at the table were stunned for a moment, and then they all stood up and chased after him.

When Jiang Xiao saw this posture, he decided to run faster. Like a rabbit, he heard a voice coming from behind him: "Don't run!"