Part 6

In his last life, he went to work in Liujiang about three years later. He first worked as an assembly line worker in the factory for more than half a year. At a young age, he couldn't hold back, and he had no patience, so he switched to two or three factories for half a year. And when he has time, he goes out for a walk. He has seen all the places in the industrial park, all kinds of people, and small businesses in details. Jiang Xiao later was generally good, and he met several people who changed his life. The person who had helped him, so he grew up a little more and started to do business by himself when he was in his twenties.

Physical enterprises are not easy to do, not only in Liujiang City. Jiang Xiao ran through various industrial parks and met various factory owners similar to him. He started from the bottom. A lot of experience and a lot of things to know.

Ye Bing glanced at him hesitantly and asked, "Does your mother know about this?"

"I'll tell her after I earn money," Jiang Xiao said, "Uncle Ye, I know you're good to our family, but you can't help for a while. I'm my mother's support now, so you can give me a try. ,it's OK?"

Ye Bing didn't agree at first, and even lost his temper in the middle, but after being rubbed several times by Jiang Xiao, he finally let go.

"You have the strength and the ability to speak. I really think you can do this business well," he said.

With him willing to help, things would be much easier.

When Jiang Xiao explained to Xia Wanwan, she said that she was going to the countryside with Ye Yingying. He had been obedient in the past month, and Xia Wanwan didn't pay attention to him. Ye Yingying also gave Jiang Xiao a cover, so she was relieved, only Said to be careful and safe, and gave Jiang Xiao some money.

The truck departed at three in the morning. Ye Bing looked at Jiang Xiao, who was carrying a luggage bag and a schoolbag. The fifteen-year-old boy had grown up at an unknown time. glowing.

Such an old child will be forced to become a man of the sky at this time.

Ye Bing glanced at his schoolbag and asked, "Did you bring the book to read? Your mother told me a few days ago that you have been studying a lot more seriously this month."

"I didn't bring it," Jiang Xiao said honestly, "I brought the schoolbag to pack my stuff."

He didn't have a lot of bags in total. The school bag and the travel bag were both light and durable. Jiang Xiao only brought clothes and simple toiletries, and he didn't bring the rest.

Earning money is earning money, and studying is studying. Jiang Xiao has a very clear distinction and will not stay there for too long. He only stays there for three or four days on eleven or seven days. When Uncle Ye goes back and forth for the second time, If I can take him back, I have other time during the holidays to do questions and read books.

He has to concentrate on everything he does. Jiang Xiao can't do anything he can do. He has always been self-aware and knows that he is not a very smart person. Moreover, the co-pilot of the large truck was also uncomfortable sitting, and the road was very swaying. He couldn't stop reading a book there. He might as well close his eyes and take a rest. When it was dawn, he would have no time to rest. If you want to make money and read books at the same time, in the end, you can't do both well.

Ye Bing listened to what he said, started the car, smiled, and said, "That's right, depending on your set, how much money are you going to take?"

Plus the money Xia Wanwan just gave him, eight hundred yuan.

Jiang Xiao reported this number honestly, and Ye Bing laughed after hearing it.

"Eight hundred dollars is enough for what?" He took out a red envelope that was already packed in his arms and threw it into Jiang Xiao's arms, "Take it."