Part 14

From Jiang Xiao's point of view, he doesn't plan to confess to Lin Chengyu that he is also reborn. First, it is unnecessary. Even if the two of them meet now, there is no possibility in the future. Second, he is also a little strange. In the end, why did he find himself? In the face of Jiang Xiao, who he thought had "no memory", he might not have so many scruples and could reveal some of his true thoughts now.

It doesn't matter what Lin Chengyu plans to do, what matters is that he won't affect his current life, right?

"where do you want to go?"

Jiang Xiao asked again.

He felt that Lin Chengyu in front of him would only stare at him, dumbfounded, and was very slow to understand what he meant.

"I..." Lin Chengyu was not only stunned, he was also nervous, his mind was almost blank.

He had planned well before he came, but when he faced the real person, he forgot all about it.

He looked into Jiang Xiao's eyes, and it was only after a few months of rebirth that he really had the sense of time to look back. Before he saw Jiang Xiao, he always had moments of trance every day, he just thought it was a fantasy, for fear that it would be broken with a single poke.

He can only do more things to ensure that his panic and anxiety will not affect himself.

Before coming to Houlin to find Jiang Xiao, Lin Chengyu had followed Ye Bing's line to find out some information about Jiang Xiao's family. The process was a bit difficult, but as long as the money was in place, everything was easy to say, and what happened at Jiang Xiao's family was not a big deal. secret.

So Lin Chengyu had already made a plan before he came. He didn't know what Jiang Xiao was doing in Liujiang at that time. He didn't know what the hotel was going to the wholesale market, and he couldn't find it out. Contacting Jiang Xiao's family's situation, he naturally thought that he probably came out to help the adults to make money.

He felt distressed, thinking that Jiang Xiao was still so young, he shouldn't be running around for the hardships of life, he should study hard in school, and if he didn't like exams, he could study anything he liked, money matters. And all the troubles of life are left to him to plan.

He wanted to bring Jiang Xiao to Liu Jianglai, put him by his side, take good care of him, start over, and never part again.

So he said hello to the school while asking about Jiang Xiao's family.

Huayang International, where Lin Chengyu is currently studying, is a private institution with a very good education level. Many children from the rich, powerful and wealthy families in Liujiang study there. It is not difficult for Jiang Xiao to transfer to another school if he has some right to speak and clear the relationship.

He also made an excuse for the school on Houlin's side, saying that Yongjiang Group has a public welfare project that specifically supports poor and outstanding students.

He had read Jiang Xiao's report card. The grades in the first and second grades of junior high school were very good, and they were always at the forefront, but after something happened at home, things changed a lot. After he goes to Liujiang's private school, he can continue to use this subsidy project as an excuse to give Jiang Xiao money through grants and scholarships. The money comes for a reason, so that he will not be too resistant.

He also knew that Jiang's mother was not in good health. The hospital in Liujiang had already been found. He even prepared the house where Jiang Xiao's family lived. It was very close to the school. It's Jiang Xiao's favorite style.

After Lin Chengyu made all these plans, he dared to summon the courage to come and find someone.

He thought very well. Originally, he planned to come out to meet people when the school informed Jiang Xiao about this funding project. As the representative of Yong Jiang, Jiang Xiao would have a good impression on him when they met for the first time. Bar?