Part 42

Grandpa Lin felt that he was already a very enlightened parent. He knew that Jiang Xiao was a boy, and he didn't care much about it. That was because Lin Chengyu went to find someone on the basis of fulfilling his requirements. He explained the so-called debt or not. was not important.

For him, Jiang Xiao is a goal that hangs Lin Chengyu upward, and he previously thought that this goal was not too much. There are many children from rich families who have all the five poisons. It's just a boy, it really counts. It's nothing, Lin Chengyu is young now, and it's normal to be obsessed with some things. It's fine when he grows up. As long as he has the ability, it's harmless to be a little confused when he is young.

Lin Chengyu cultivated like this, which can be regarded as very good, and he finally lived up to the entrustment of his eldest son before his death.

But he did misestimate Jiang Xiao's position in Lin Chengyu's heart, more than half a star.

It's fine to run Houlin every week, because of him, don't you even want a home?

Fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy, if he hadn't believed in science, he would have doubted whether Lin Chengyu had been tricked.

Yue Cheng actually regretted it now. He didn't have children, and he didn't have experience with children. He never thought that Lin Chengyu would be so crazy.

"Grandpa, you are here, aren't you?"

He heard Lin Chengyu's hoarse voice ringing again.

"I told you before that I will fulfill all your requirements. Yongjiang Company will not fail, I will make it better, I can agree to any requirements, I just hope you don't interfere with me looking for it. Jiang Xiao.

Previously, I went to Houlin once a week. I was worried about my family, and I was afraid that something would happen to you and the company. This is my bottom line. Don't force me, and don't do anything against Jiang Xiao, otherwise I can do anything. . "

Jiang Xiao annoys him, which is also the main reason why Lin Chengyu doesn't go too often, but he needs Jiang Xiao too much, and he needs to see him alive, so that his heart will be calmer. It's like his antidote. His Lin Chengyu acted like a withdrawal reaction, and he couldn't control it himself.

Grandpa Lin came out from behind the wall and stared at him. He felt that the grandson in front of him was unfamiliar, but that face had the shadow of the boss. That was his beloved son. Every time he saw this face, he couldn't help but soften his heart.

Now Lin Chengyu can't really look at him with the eyes of a child.

Children and grandchildren have their own debts to children and grandchildren. The Lin family said that there are many children and grandchildren in the house. No one is worry-free after careful study.

"Let's talk," he said, "don't bother yourself. I can ignore Jiang Xiao's affairs, but Lin Chengyu, you'd better prove to me that you have the ability to keep me from interfering."

Grandpa seldom called Lin Chengyu's full name like that, but the content of his words was always relieved.

After Yue Cheng heard this, he hurriedly went in to help Lin Chengyu, he heard the child laugh lowly, and said to him: "It's fine to say it clearly, thank you, Uncle Yue, look, I don't even have one. I thought Grandpa would agree so soon."

Yue Cheng was speechless. His original intention was to break Lin Chengyu's thoughts. Who would have thought that there would be a commotion, and in the end he couldn't let Jiang Xiao go.

He won't care anymore.

"You should stop talking," he supported someone, "eat something first..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Lin Chengyu: "You arrange a car to go to Houlin. Grandpa and I will leave immediately after talking, and we will talk about other things on the way."