Part 23

Jiang Xiao has a pair of beautiful eyes, round and bright, so that after Lin Heyuan returned home, he always remembered the eyes he looked at himself.

Before he went to school, he always followed the steps, as if he had to complete the task, but after having Jiang Xiao as a friend, it seemed that every day he went to school, he had more expectations.

Jiang Xiao is really a very interesting person.

Jiang Xiao went back with his new scarf around. He had a smile on his face all the time. After he was reborn, it seemed that some of his mentality became younger together. On the way back, he jumped up and down. Carefully hung on the hanger, in a good mood.

He always cares and appreciates every sincerity.

But they are all gifts, and some people's gifts make him feel disturbed at a glance.

Falsehood.

Houlin is too far away from Liujiang. Jiang Xiao doesn't even have a mobile phone now. He uses the landline of the convenience store downstairs to communicate with the stores over there. Lin Chengyu can't get in touch with him remotely, but he will continue as usual when he has a chance. Liu Jiang ran, and he would come once a week or two, but Jiang Xiao didn't want to see him, and it was useless to come. Jiang Xiao never looked at the things he sent, as if he didn't exist.

Sometimes, he pushed open the window of his room to breathe, and he could see Lin Chengyu standing downstairs. The weather in Houlin was very cold. I don't know how long he stood there. .

Lin Chengyu was able to see Jiang Xiao at that moment, and it was a no-brainer. The boy he loved was very alive, even if he just gave him a cold look, it would make him energized to deal with the complicated things at home. .

Fortunately, Jiang Xiao is still there.

The weather in Houlin is getting colder and colder, and it is about to snow. Jiang Xiao bought a lot of plush gloves and earmuffs last time, but they didn't put them on when they came back. Time to sell.

Many students now go to school on bicycles, and it gets colder when the wind blows. Warming equipment is just needed, and the gloves he buys from Liujiang are very different from those sold by other stores in Houlin, and the materials used are much thicker. The important thing is to look good, especially for girls!

It is fluffy, with small ears on it, and it looks like a variety of small animals. It is also very comfortable to touch and soft.

Jiang Xiao had a good relationship with Lin Heyuan recently. Before he put these things on the shelf, he turned his head and sent a set to Lin Qingyu, which of course passed through Lin Heyuan's hand.

Lin Heyuan just finished talking to him about the exam, opened the bag and glanced at it, then frowned and stared at Jiang Xiao for a while.

"You still have thoughts about my sister?"

He was a little angry.

"No, no," Jiang Xiao quickly waved his hand with a sincere look in his eyes, "I really don't have it. If I still have thoughts about him, I'll send it off by myself. Where did he pass by his brother?"

Too.

Lin Heyuan also realized this, and his mood was much calmer.

"Then you are...?"

Lin Heyuan looked at the contents of the bag carefully, and it seemed a little familiar. He had seen something similar on Jiang Xiao's shelf.

He kind of got it.

Jiang Xiao saw that his face softened, and took out another bag from behind, leaned forward and handed it to him, with a bright smile on his face.

"For you, I won't miss this one," he said. "Look, I've been picking it for a long time."