Part 20

Jiang Xiao's current information, Lin Chengyu has seen, a junior high school student whose basic life trajectory is in Houlin County. He may have traveled abroad with his father or uncle before, just like he followed Ye Bing to Liujiang before, but he didn't stay for a few days. .

The dialect of Huaihai Province, which is far away from Houlin, is very special. It is very different from Mandarin. People who have just come here can't even understand it. The local dialect of Liujiang is derived from Huaihai dialect. Some words have different pronunciations. It is even more difficult to speak, and the language system is more complicated. It is absolutely impossible for Jiang Xiao to have such an accent.

But Jiang Xiao in the previous life did.

In the last life, Jiang Xiao came to Liujiang at the age of 18 and has been living here for 15 years. Many of the friends and employees in the factory are locals. The factory is also very difficult to operate and cannot speak the local dialect. Sometimes the business can't be done, Jiang Xiao learned it through hard work, and Liu Jiang speaks better than some locals.

Lin Chengyu was by his side at the time. He had personally witnessed how Jiang Xiao learned. Jiang Xiao still liked to pester him at that time. He put a small quilt next to Lin Chengyu. Lin Chengyu read the school textbook. Liujiang Dialect Crash Manual, learning those words in cadence and stumbling.

At that time, it was noisy and complicated, but it was a small testimony of two people's hard work and hard work together, but when the memories of two lifetimes converged at this time, Lin Chengyu couldn't laugh.

He instantly understood why Jiang Xiao had rejected him in this life.

Under the premise of having the memories of the older generation, how could Jiang Xiao still have a good face towards himself?

The boss was sitting at the counter eating breakfast and watching TV. He quoted a few prices to Jiang Xiao. As soon as Jiang Xiao turned around, he saw Lin Chengyu, but his expression didn't change much when he saw the person. A stranger, took out all the goods in the box that he liked, passed by calmly, and then went to the boss to bargain.

During this period, he always used Liujiang dialect, and he did not avoid Lin Chengyu.

The two of them have lived together for so long, if Lin Chengyu doesn't give up and keeps following along, he will find out sooner or later.

Just let him.

Jiang Xiao is now in a calm mood towards Lin Chengyu.

This boss has never been his opponent. Every time he faces Jiang Xiao, his catchphrase is "I can't tell you about you, pretty boy", "I can't go any further and I will lose money." In the end, he still sighs and sells it at the price Jiang Xiao gave. out.

Jiang Xiao paid the money and carefully packed it one by one. Now if there is not enough space for a schoolbag or a travel bag, he will first classify the more expensive ones and keep them by his side. , the rest are not afraid of pressure, put them in a snakeskin bag and stuff them into the trunk of the truck. The size of his snakeskin bag should also be controlled, otherwise Ye Bing would be in a dilemma if it was too big to fit.

After all, we still have to consider the reality. If some goods, such as the plush toys that girls like, do not occupy a lot of space and earn a lot of money, even if there is an order, Jiang Xiao will not consider it. It's better to look better than his cousin's, so he will look for this kind of large-scale goods.

Because of the increased cost, he bought a lot more goods each time than last time. Jiang Xiao was busy packing one by one, and had no time to deal with Lin Chengyu.