Part 43

Lin Chengyu didn't expect anything to happen. He would be lucky if he didn't see Lin Heyuan **** him off beside Jiang Xiao.

Those things about the Lin family can't be told to Jiang Xiao, and it has nothing to do with him. It's good for Rebirth to see Jiang Xiao a few years earlier when he was young, but from another aspect, at this age, he can't do whatever he wants. There are many things. It is normal to be shackled.

He will fix this.

As long as Jiang Xiao is fine, other things are nothing to him.

He didn't want to disturb his study either. After following Jiang Xiao into the school gate, he watched his running back disappear into the teaching building, and stood there for a while before leaving.

His leg has been injured a little recently, and he can't walk very neatly until now, and it hurts after standing for a long time.

Lin Chengyu still remembers what Lin's grandfather said to him before.

"You can also transfer to Houlin, but you need to learn the same thing. I will arrange someone to follow you. If one of the seven or eight teachers says that you might as well stay in Liujiang, you will come back immediately.

Besides, it's not now that you want to transfer schools, don't you want to be in the same class as him? I was going to go to school there, so I might as well wait until high school.

You know what kind of virtue your Uncle Lin Feng is doing now. If you were a few years older, I would have cleaned him up a long time ago. I would have given you enough time. You are in such a hurry. "

The recovered construction engineering team has already joined Yongjiang Company, and the Mingyuewan project is still under development, but it is not as urgent as before.

Lin Chengyu was directly sent to the construction site by his grandfather. There is no development there yet. There is a large gravel beach behind the beach. He followed people for a while and fell there. So full.

The Mingyuewan project was in a hurry at the time. When attracting investment, the name it said was to change its appearance within a year, but the slogan of real estate was originally just a slogan.

The new team leader is named Li Rongxing. Now he is the manager of the company's engineering department and is directly responsible for the Mingyuewan project. He has a good relationship with Yuecheng and knows who Lin Chengyu is. Obsessed with him, Li Rongxing touched his head and simply followed his heart. There were not many masters at the construction site.

He was a little nervous at first about Lin Chengyu's injury. After all, he was the owner. Later, he saw that this man had no temper. After taking some medicine, he stayed at the construction site and didn't leave. He also comforted him that he was okay and focused on business.

After this incident, he had a good first impression of Lin Chengyu, and he would also tell him the truth.

He is really experienced. He has been working on projects for nearly 20 years. He went to Mingyue Bay for the first time. He first praised it as a good place, and it was very suitable for tourism development, and then added: "It's better to shorten the construction period to two years. In three years, be more careful."

Lin Chengyu asked him why.

"We are a hotel, and we have to wait for the surrounding area to be completed before guests come," he said, "The construction is underway, and the battle is huge. The road here has not been repaired, and the development is not easy. Don't listen to others. The nonsense said by several development companies, what is the unified reloading of the whole city within a year, I have dealt with them all, and you will lose if you believe it."