Part 15

When did Lin Chengyu suffer this kind of grievance here in Jiang Xiao?

Since he met him in his last life, Jiang Xiao has always held him in the palm of his hand, putting him first in everything. Even though Jiang Xiao has a cheerful personality and has many friends, he is well-known for being a human being and being kind to others, but he is always half as good to others as he is to Lin Chengyu.

Lin Chengyu is used to being Jiang Xiao's only person, the person who is his top priority. Now he feels that he did something wrong in his previous life, and Jiang Xiao should not be allowed to do his best without returning to his final despair. Now he is here to make up for his mistakes in his previous life, and he wants to make up for it, but this It doesn't mean that he doesn't covet Jiang Xiao's love and kindness to him.

Who doesn't want someone they like to like them too?

But now, seeing that Jiang Xiao treats others better than him, but turns a cold and indifferent eye to the self who met him for the first time, Lin Chengyu sees this scene, and the jealousy and anger in his heart rush into his mind all of a sudden, his teeth are bleeding, clenched Clenching your fists can hold your emotions down.

It's okay, it's okay.

He tried to console himself. This is the first time I met Jiang Xiaocai, and Jiang Xiao is not alone like in my previous life. He is still in school. With his character, it is normal to have familiar friends and classmates.

But why are you smiling at him like that! The hands are stuffed there and I don't know what they are stuffing, it seems too intimate, in broad daylight!

Lin Chengyu thinks it is best to keep a distance of more than two meters between classmates!

He was stunned in the same place. When Jiang Xiao passed by his side, he almost went up to pull someone, but he tried his best to suppress it.

When meeting for the first time, how can a normal person have such a strong possessiveness? It's just neurosis, don't scare people.

It's alright, Jiang Xiao will transfer to Liu Jiang with him, and these people will no longer be with him by then.

After Jiang Xiao met Lin Heyuan, he really didn't care about Lin Chengyu who was standing there. He didn't think of it again until he walked home and separated from Lin Heyuan.

Forget it, let him go, Lin Chengyu didn't chase after him anyway.

He and Xia Wanwan will cook whoever comes back first. Jiang Xiao came back a little late this time. When they got home, Xia Wanwan's noodle soup was already cooked, and two poached eggs were fried for Jiang Xiao. At noon, I ate the leftover dishes to make noodles, accompanied by the soup, and matched with the crispy radishes pickled a few days ago. After one bite, Jiang Xiao had no worries.

Just eat enough.

When others return to their youth, their mentality is also very young, and they feel happy when they are full.

Xia Wanwan watched her son obediently bow his head to eat noodles, and couldn't help but smile. She knew that he cried several times after he went out to make money, and Jiang Xiao had a serious talk with him.

"Mom is the most important person to me now," he said, "I also want to work hard to make my mother have money to treat her illness and lead a better life. If my mother doesn't want me to earn money now, then take good care of my body, and I will Not so worried anymore."

Xia Wanwan couldn't say anything to him, but after going back and forth, she accepted it.

Since that time, she no longer taboos the doctor, she goes to the hospital for check up, she takes the medicine she needs to take seriously, and she doesn't save the money that she needs to spend. , The mentality is better and the treatment has followed. Her complexion is very different from two months ago.