Part 41

Lin Heyuan wanted to say that he had no idea about Jiang Xiaozhen, so Lin Chengyu wrote his name upside down.

Besides, even if it doesn't exist now, it doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

Those hazy likings in his youth will gradually become clearer and deeper in every day they get along, just like him and Jiang Xiao in the previous life, but others will not be as stupid as him, and their hearts can't be seen clearly.

Therefore, even though Lin Chengyu himself was jealous for a long time, he did not dare to go to Lin Heyuan to do something alone, for fear of piercing his window paper.

Jiang Xiao had said more than once that his thoughts were dirty, but Lin Chengyu was really scared.

He was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be taken away, and he would go crazy just thinking about it.

Ever since he found out that Jiang Xiao was also reborn, knowing that he was reborn would never agree to come to Liujiang to study with him, Lin Chengyu already had an idea at that time, since he didn't come, he would go over by himself.

He wants to transfer to Houlin.

But the matter of transfer is not something he can leave if he wants to. Jiang Xiao originally rejected him. He was very impatient before. Lin Feng, who was just reborn, was obviously not very calm. Grandpa could tolerate him running a few more times after finishing the course. Houlin, but his whole person transferring to Houlin is another matter.

But now it's different from before. If he doesn't go now and let Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan get along, is there really no chance?

When Yue Cheng heard his current thoughts, the expression on his face was a little cracked.

"Impossible," he said. "Young master, hurry up to dispel this idea. Didn't you agree before? Now this frequency is suitable, and it's not a good way to move forward. You..."

"Uncle Yue," Lin Chengyu said, "you don't understand."

He couldn't understand how important Jiang Xiao was to him.

As soon as he sees this person, when he thinks of this person, all his reason will burn out.

But if he can't get it, he will roll, cry, make trouble, hang himself, and hang himself. Lin Rongjia, who has never grown up, knows that it will not be easy to catch Jiang Xiao back. Yue Cheng is right. .

There are many things that are useless in a hurry.

Maybe it won't be long before he will get what he wants, and he will be with Jiang Xiao day and night.

At this time, he hadn't noticed Yue Cheng's expression behind him, and it was hard to say anything.

At this time, Jiang Xiao was making papers with a bitter face.

Why is middle school math so hard?

Jiang Xiao has the IQ of an adult, and general math problems are really not difficult for him, but Lin Heyuan's requirements are higher than the teacher's requirements, and 90% of the questions on the paper can't be difficult for Jiang Xiao. At that time, he began to focus on the last two big questions, and there were many math Olympiad questions in the training questions prepared for Jiang Xiao.

"In the first two years of high school entrance examination papers, the mathematics papers were all very simple. According to the rules, the difficulty of this year's high school entrance examination papers should be adjusted upward. The teacher also said the same, so as to widen the score difference," Lin Heyuan explained to him. , "You listen to me, that's right."