Part 34

Xia Wanwan seems to be simple and uncontrollable. She got married when she was young and was spoiled by her father for more than ten years, but in fact she is always a bit wise and foolish. She understands many things better than Jiang Xiao, and she warned Jiang Xiao a few words before her death in her previous life , benefiting him for a long time in the future.

Even now, other people see that young children have so many messy thoughts and thoughts, and they have tens of thousands of dollars in their hands, and they dare to follow the adults everywhere. Only she would take the initiative to cooperate once she nodded and agreed. Sometimes, even though she felt distressed that Jiang Xiao had worked so hard to say a few more words, she never stopped her with actual actions.

Jiang Xiao also knew her character. When she was doing business for the first time, she kept it from her, and only after a trip to earn money did she tell the truth. He is also a measured person. No matter how Xia Wanwan supports him, he will not move the tens of thousands of dollars saved in the family. There are risks in doing business. .

The next day, Jiang Xiao still got up early and went out to set up a stall in the spring market. Xia Wanwan was worried, and she would carefully prepare food for her son, add clothes to keep warm, and no longer asked about the rest.

Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan still came. Yesterday, Jiang Xiao's persuasion was useless. The first day, the three of them were in a hurry. The second day and the third day were much smoother. When introducing products to customers, practice makes perfect.

The business of Jiang Xiao's stall is still good, things are selling fast, he has said everything he should say, his attitude towards Lin Chengyu has not changed, no matter what he does, it is the same, but the relationship with Lin Heyuan is getting more and more under Lin Chengyu's eyes. The better, it's useless for him to stop him openly or secretly.

The only thing that can be comforted is that Jiang Xiao really doesn't have that kind of mind now, and friends are really just friends.

Lin Heyuan...I don't know.

Lin Chengyu thought about going to Lin Heyuan to talk to him alone, but firstly he was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be angry, and secondly, if he said something, he would shoot himself in the foot.

After thinking about it, I still endure it.

He is now standing by Jiang Xiao's side. Although he occasionally feels a little jealous in his heart, as long as he sees this person, his heart is still at peace.

Sometimes there are fewer people at the stall, and Lin Chengyu sometimes stares at him. After staying with Jiang Xiao for a day, I could notice many things that he hadn't noticed before.

There is a place on the shop where a lot of DVD tapes are stored in boxes. Jiang Xiao also followed Lin Chengyu when he bought the goods this time. He didn't see him entering this on purpose. And this box is calculated separately in Jiang Xiao's small ledger. It should be the goods of the owner of the video store where he put it in the small container. As the Spring Festival is approaching, the owner closed the shop and went back to his hometown. Jiang Xiao helped him sell things and earn money. All the money was given to him, courtesy and mutual assistance.

In addition to the owner of the video store who is familiar with him, he also has a good relationship with the stall owners in the nearby stalls. Jiang Xiao is a seller of Spring Festival couplets on the left and a rice and fruit seller on the right. They cannot compete with each other.

The owners of the Spring Festival couplets stall are a couple who brought their children from elementary school. Jiang Xiao also taught the children homework when he was free, gave him a balloon puppy, a few pencils and a fresh and easy-to-use pencil sharpener. When the adults had to leave, he also helped to take care of the business, and they got along well and were friendly.