Part 4

Lin Heyuan just came to give this person a warning because of his sister's affairs. He didn't expect Jiang Xiao's attitude to be unexpectedly good. He didn't know if this person was making some bad ideas again, but Jiang Xiao just took the gift back. Then he apologized earnestly, and after seeing that he didn't speak, he turned and left.

In the end, Lin Heyuan was stunned for a while, then walked back to his sister.

Lin Qingyu was a little nervous and asked him, "He won't bother me again, will he?"

"No," Lin Heyuan assured her, "he..."

He originally wanted to comment on Jiang Xiao, but he frowned and thought for a while, but in the end he didn't say anything, but he had a special impression of this person in his heart.

Jiang Xiao rushed back at noon. He didn't have time in the morning, so he went back at noon to look through how many textbooks were left in the room, especially in the first and second grades of junior high.

Xia Wanwan was going to work, and lunch would be a little later. Jiang Xiao usually had to wait when she came back. The dishes for the two of them didn't need to be complicated. She would quickly cook one or two dishes when she came back, and she could eat it at 12:30.

When Jiang Xiao went back today, she hadn't come back. He opened the refrigerator and saw that there were vegetables and meat in it, so he picked it up and fried a piece of celery, beef and shredded potatoes.

He has long learned to take care of his own life, not the young man who opened his mouth to eat, and his craftsmanship is also good.

Xia Wanwan was delayed in the office for a while due to an urgent matter at noon today, and when she hurried home, Jiang Xiao was bringing the steaming food to the table.

"Just in time, let's have dinner." Jiang Xiao took off his apron and greeted him naturally.

... When did my son learn to cook?

Ms. Xia felt that today was really magical. She stood there for a while like a dream, then sat down uneasy, took a look first, and thought that the appearance was not bad, and she thought that even if it was bad, she would close it. The eyes praised it delicious, but I didn't expect a chopstick to be sent into the mouth, it was really good.

The shredded potatoes are refreshing, and the celery and beef are served with rice. In all fairness, they are better than their own.

"Nian Nian, when did you learn to cook?"

"It's not difficult, you did it once or twice when you were working overtime before," Jiang Xiao said lightly, "you'll see it a few times."

His mother was actually quite a deceiver, and he believed in him very much. He really didn't ask any more questions. He just looked at him moved and praised Jiang Xiao several times.

After eating, she happily helped Jiang Xiao to find the textbooks scattered around the house, and hummed a song while washing dishes. Then she came out of the kitchen and saw Jiang Xiaoan sitting quietly in front of the desk in the room. ,reading a book.

reading a book! seriously!

Xia Wanwan didn't know how long she hadn't seen such a scene.

She didn't dare to disturb the silence, so she returned to her room lightly, sat on the bed for a while, wiped her face, and forced her tears back.

She didn't know why her son suddenly changed back to the obedient way he used to be, but for her, it was really a huge surprise.

Jiang Xiao found the textbook for the first year of junior high school. At that time, he was still serious in class, and there were notes in the book. After a little bit of reading, it was all simple knowledge points. It was really easy for him to understand at this time.