Chapter 1.2: Siblings

After an eventful morning, we finally arrived at the classroom. I could see several people gazing at us as we entered the classroom. The atmosphere was quite tense, and I could hear whispers. I then proceeded to my seat, which is located at the back end of the classroom, facing the windows.

This spot is perfect to stay under the radar, but

If those guys didn't cause a ruckus, people wouldn't notice me.

As I sit down, I feel someone glaring from my right side. I turned my face to see a familiar face, it was the girl that was with the supposed student council member.

I could feel anger on her face.

"Hey, you"

"Hmph?"

"What's so special about you?"

"Who knows?"

"..."

"Ughh... You're so annoying, I wonder what he sees from you..."

But I didn't do anything though

"Are you talking about that weird guy who might have an interest in the same gende-"

"My brother is not like th-"

"So he's your brother... Let me guess, you don't get along really well?"

"..."

"Just so I thought, why don't we introduce ourselves first, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"

"Horikita Suzune" She says with a slightly annoyed tone

"Well Horikita, I hope we could ge-"

Before I could finish my sentence, a figure entered the classroom. She was walking elegantly, her hair was long and tied to a ponytail and her body was uhm... quite mature. She looks to be in her late 20s.

"Good Morning class, my name is Chabasira Sae and I teach Japanese Literature. I'll be your homeroom teacher for this year."

I could see some of the boys looking intensely at her, two boys in particular caught my attention, it was obvious that they were staring at her lustfully.

Humans do belong in the Animalia Kingdom, after all.

"I will be handling you a guidebook, it should contain all of the necessary information about your school life three years from now. I will pass it to the students in the front row, please pass it to your classmates behind you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me"

The book contains some ordinary things like the layout of the campus, information about the dormitories, and the school rules. What caught my attention was the grading system. In normal schools, students are only graded according to their academic abilities, but in this school, there are four main components that decide a student's grade.

ANHS Guidebook

Section V: Grading System

Grading Component

Students are graded based on four components, these are:

-Academic Abilities: Based on the results of examinations, the weight is 30%

-Athletic Abilities: Based on the results of P.E. practicums and other sports events, the weight is 25%

-Teamwork: Based on the results of the teacher's assessment and other events, the weight is 25%

-Social Contribution: Based on the results of the teacher's assessment and the number of social events the student participated in, the weight is 20%