U

Hoseok would be here only for a few hours... yoongi wanted to keep him forever tho..

and right now the younger was on his way to yoongi's apartment...well only if yoongi knew how to control his damned anxiety when meeting people but it's alright, yoongi had decided he would meet his hoseokie often now so it should be alright, right?

and soon enough the ding of the elevator went off and yoongi's heart skipped a beat...

hoseok stood there, cluelessly looking around for a sign of yoongi... well that is until the latter came into his sight with an equally nervous expression...

(a/n- in short, two panicked gays)

"h-hi.. yoongi", hoseok meekly waved his hand which yoongi returned just the same, "h-hi... hoseokie"

the nickname was already cute but the way it rolled off yoongi's tongue.... it sonded absolutely adorable..

"o..oh you should come in", yoongi ushered hoseok inside while the latter walked in in awe, "your apartment is beautiful"

"haha... thanks", yoongi nervously chuckled...

"and there you go embarrassing yourself. min yoongi be a fucking man for once and go get your man cuz he ain't waiting for you forever", a voice inside yoongi's head, namjoon's voice to be more specific, spoke... internally nodding to those wise words and taking a deep breathe, yoongi put on his gummiest smile and walked towards hoseok...

"you're looking cute", yoongi spoke...

great. you just had to make things more awkward genius. there's no going back now.

"h-huh?", hoseok questioned, doubting his ears while yoongi repeated the sentence, "you look cute"

"uh.. thanks, i guess", hoseok awkwardly smiled, internally smacking himself..

"come hoseokie.. let's have a seat"

they both sat on the large carbon black couch placed in the mid of the place...

"umm... so..?"

"we're gonna have dinner together", yoongi smiled at the younger..

"o-oh alright, i guess"

"hoseokie, what are you so nervous for?"

"nervous? is it that obvious?", hoseok looked at yoongi, his Bambi eyes on full display..

"well, unfortunately"

"i'm sorry, then", hoseok lowered his gaze onto the ground, making the older shake his head in disapproval, "you don't need to be sorry"

everything hoseok wanted to say was erased from his head the very moment yoongi scooted closer to him and held his hand...

"i know what you are thinking... but please don't think that.. you are just sitting in front of min yoongi, your friend, not agustD", and all hoseok could do was nod since it's better than stuttering and embarrassing himself..

"so since i haven't cooked dinner, wanna help me?", yoongi asked, standing up from his seat on the couch as hoseok does the same, "i'm not gonna be of much help, just so you know"

"your presence is enough", yoongi smiled and there was it... hoseok could see himself falling from a cliff into a sea that was min yoongi...

and so they started out, hoseok cutting the veggies while yoongi grilled the meat...

"oh shit! damn it's burning", hoseok cursed under his breathe, quickly rushing to the sink to wash his eyes since he had touched them with his hands which still had remnants of pepper on them...much to yoongi's alert...

after washing his eyes, yoongi stood in front of him while hoseok struggled to open his eyes...

"calm down hoseokie, do it slowly", yoongi spoke, worry laced in his voice as the other followed the instructions, opening his eyes agonizingly slow...

and when he could see clearly he saw....

their faces were too close..