A

they walked together to yoongi's car and hoseok quickly hopped in the driver's seat that made in yoongi raising the brow..

"i thought i was the driver here?"

"well nope.", hoseok smirked, "get in, loser.. we're going shopping", and this made yoongi chuckle and then they drove off to the mall... of course in disguise...

hoseok parked the car in the lot smooth like butter making yoongi look at him, "that was probably the smoothest car ride ever"

hoseok chuckled and winked, shooting finger guns and out they went and inside the mall...

hoseok was stuffing the cart with clothes with yoongi dragging it behind him, watching his boyfriend fondly while the younger's eyes crinkle when he shows him a piece he likes...

and finally the time for trial came... yoongi went into the changing rooms with n outfit hoseok had handed him and came out looking like....

 yoongi went into the changing rooms with n outfit hoseok had handed him and came out looking like

well you know like what.... yup hoseok almost squealed while yoongi looked at himself looking extra tiny as he pouted in front of the mirror.. hoseok came from behind and hugged the elder...

"wow.. you look tall", yoongi told hoseok while the younger smiled, "i am taller than you"... he chuckled when yoongi rolled his eyes, "i wish i could borrow 3 cms from namjoon or jin hyung... freaking tall asses"

yoongi was pouting endlessly as he looked into the mirror and hoseok giggled, pulling yoongi's mask before anyone spotted them, "you look too cute.. wear this one now", he handed yoongi another outfit... after 2 minutes, the older came out again...

hoseok bit his lip, blushing a little, "damn

hoseok bit his lip, blushing a little, "damn.. we can't get this"

"why?", yoongi asked, oblivious and innocent, "i like this one.. why can't we take this one?"... hoseok smiled cheesily, "i don't want people to stare while you look like that"

yoongi blushed.. 

wasn't i supposed to be the top in this book? i'm not gonna bottom again aadya you already made me do that in flower shop.. (self promoting at it's peak)