O

Summer break was over and here goes hoseok's hectic schedule except that this time that it was tighter than ever...

yoongi knew hoseok would be stressed so he texted him at night, knowing that the latter would be free...

yoongi-
hoseokie?

(after an hour or so)

hoseokie-
oh hi yoongi
sorry i wasn't able to reply
just been a week since uni started and i'm already exhausted

yoongi-
u must be stressed
wut were u doin' rn?

hoseokie-
working on some moves
we have a showcase coming up soon

yoongi-
oh u must be STRESSED then

hoseokie-
lol yea
it's just too much
the sudden stress and pressure

yoongi-
i know u r not well
want me to come over?

hoseokie-
yoongi i have a roommate here -_-

yoongi-
oh right
we should just talk then
hey what's your dance style

hoseokie-
hiphop, freestyle, popping

yoongi-
that's cool
should i call u?

hoseokie-
alright

and tha's how they both ended up on call right now

"hoseokie?", yoongi's tender voice spoke, "c'mon tell me what's bugging you? you don't sound ok even from the texts"

"y-...yoongi.. actually i don't even know, it's suddenly too much pressure and i don't even know why am i so moody all of a sudden", hoseok had let his tears of frustration fall now and yoongi could hear his sniffs...

"shh baby it's gonna be alright.. i know how it feels not to be prepared, i know you're in pressure but trust me you're gonna do great", yoongi comforted him...

"i really think i need to clear my mind off things... i'll just go somewhere"

"you want us to go together baby?", yoongi asked..

"can we really do that?", hoseok asked and yoongi could hear the lack of surety in his voice... he smiled, "for you, of course"

"r-really? thank you yoongi", hoseok spoke...

"yea now stop crying... wanna hear a joke?", yoongi asked and hoseok nodded even though yoongi couldn't see it...

"what's the best time to go to a dentist?", yoongi asked and then answered, "tooth hurty!", but there was no sound of giggles from the side as yoongi sighed...

"nevermind it was jin hyung's anyways", he spoke and soon enough he could hear the sound of giggles from the other side that made him smile, showing his cute gums...

"yoongi?", hoseok spoke, after calming down..

"yea hoseokie?"

"i...umm... thank you a lot for being there yoongi... i don't know why i just broke down but guess i needed an outlet anyways..", hoseok spoke, a sigh escaping his lips..

"it's good that you let it all out and i'll be always be there for you baby.. you don't thank me for that okay? you should go sleep now, it's late.. i'll text you tomorrow and tell me how your day went hmm?"

"hmm.. good night yoongi", hoseok smiled, "but were you really serious about that weekend thingy"

"yup and it'll be a surprise, just wait for it", yoongi spoke..

"okie.. bye yoongi", hoseok spoke to which yoongi replied the same...

and with that the call was finished with them having warm and fuzzy hearts and a smile on their faces...

why were they just so happy talking to each other? they didn't know but one thing they knew was that they had fallen too deep in love to turn back..

both their minds drifted off to the convo they had just now and their cheeks turned red realizing something...

yoongi had called hoseok "baby"...

_______________

SOPE MAKES MY BUST A BIG PHAT UWUUUUU >_<