E

(this is a namjin filler chapter so if you want to skip you can since it doesn't have any part in the storyline)

Jin scooted towards namjoon on the bed, laying between his legs with his chin resting on the male's chest and his hands hugged his fiance's waist loosely.... he looked up to see namjoon slightly smiling at him, eyes filled with love and adoration....

only if jin knew how much he makes namjoon soft and whipped for him all the time... but then again, jin knew namjoon is whipped for him.... so is he...

their wedding is in about 2 months and both can't wait for the day they'll be tied together for eternity to follow...

"wanna sleep?", namjoon asked and jin nodded.... they had already had dinner early so why not sleep early too? they could just wake up early and go for a stroll in the nearby park....

well, jin wasn't the type to think like that but you could just say that namjoon managed to rub off on him a little...

namjoon smiled at him, dimples making an illegal appearance as he slid down and completely laid down on the soft mattress with jin still hugging him...he hugged him just as tighttly fter covering themselves with the duvet....

jin looked so smol when he was like this which made namjoon just want to.... hold him forever and not let him go cuz he did love smol things.. (a/n- istg jimin forgive me this wasn't directed towards you T_T)

he buried his face in jin's head, inhaling the soothing scent of the male and went off to sleep....

the next day, namjoon, as usual was in his studio at the company but jin was staying home....

the shooting of his drama had been done and everything was finalized a week before and the drama would be premiering in a month so he was basically free...

he switched on the t.v. and played one of his own k-dramas, snacks in his hand as he munched onto them slowly while not diverting his gaze from the scren...

"damn sis i'm fucking handsome how do people survive around me?"

after a few hours of binge-watching his own drama he turned his eyes towards his phone that was lying beside him on the couch and picked it up, unlocking the device and soon the picture of namjoon as his homescreen greeted him....

damn now that i'm free, i miss joonie.

so yea, he decided to message his soon-to-be husband....

jinnie-
joonie?

waiting for a minute and soon a reply came his way...

joonie-
yup jinnie?

jinnie-
there's a big problem :(

joonie-
wut happened bby?
what's the problem?

jinnie-
i miss you :(

joonie-
oh

jinnie-
no really
i'm free and bored af
and i miss u :(

joonie-
really?

jinnie-
yup
when r u getting back?

joonie-
u miss me t8 much?
it's still 2 hours until i get off but if u want i can come now

jinnie-
r u doing some really important work?

joonie-
no not really

jinnie-
then come back :(
idk y 2day but i just
miss u veryyyyyy much :(
jinnie want joonie :(