A

Yoongi pressed the doorbell to hoseok's apartment but it never opened up... so he just entered the passcode he had seen hoseok put and it was successful... entering the apartment and locking the door behind him, he was able to hear the loud voice of the t.v. as well giggles of someone...

rather say someones..

He peeped inside the hallway to see two figures sitting on the couch, throwing their heads back laughing because of some show and were facing his back to him... he was just about to peep at their faces but then he heard the door open behind them and he looked back to see his boyfriend entering the apartment...

hoseok seemed to notice yoongi's presence but the laughter that filled the house bothered him more as he directly went inside the room to and stood in front of the two figures, hands resting on his hips and his brow raised while looked at them with a 'what the fuck are you both doing here?' look...

"jimin, tae.. what are you both doing?"

their laughter was immediately silenced while they rubbed the back of their necks, knowing that they were gonna get scolded for making a mess of the living room just in the few minutes they had been there...

"hyung our class was cancelled today so i thought why not hangout at your apartment since it's near", the guy known as taehyung spoke up...

hoseok just nodded, "i need all this cleaned up", and walked away while jimin and taehyung followed his figure to see...

"AGUSTD!!???"

yoongi was startled and hoseok almost jumped at the loud and sudden tone of the vmin duo... and the next thing they knew that was happening was.. they were being bombarded by a thousand questions...

"Why is he here?! did you both know each other??!! how do you both know each other?! hyung you didn't even tell US??!! how are you both related?! how is he here?! is he real?!!what is the relationship between you both that min freaking yoongi agust freaking D is coming at your apartment??!!"

jimin and taehyung were practically rapping at this point and to cut them off, yoongi finally decided to speak...

clearing his throat, he smiled at both the boys, his gums showing, not realizing he almost got the duo as well as his boyfriend almost sobbig on the ground and spoke, "i'm min yoongi.. your hyung's boyfriend!"

and oh well... you could just say jimin and taehyung slided to the floor, bursting a big fat uwu while hoseok dragged yoongi inside the room to talk....