R

"i'm so fucking sorry hoseokie.. i... i really don't know how to handle this and it's all happening because i didn't wear a mask. only if i hadn't been dumb you wouldn't be in trouble right now.. you're already stressed because of your exams and now they'll probably fucking stalk you everywhere you go.. i'm so sorry it's all happening because of m-", hoseok pecked yoongi cheek, immediately bringing the older to silece, with cheeks a slight shade of pink...

"i'm... sorry", yoongi mumbled meekly and hoseok shook his head, "don't blame everything on yourself yoongi... you've already apologized when it wasn't even your fault so let's move on from that and try to find a solution hmm?"

yoongi nodded...

"my manager is currently managing all the articles but i'm sure more than half of korea has already read it... i'm just relieved they don't know your address since i went full on stealth mode coming here... but as soon as you go to your uni, it'll be a fucking mess... we are trying to find an explanation for the pictures of you and me.."

"can't you say i'm your cousin or something?", hoseok asked while yoongi gave him a 'you must be kidding me' look...

"what cousin kisses you on the cheek hoseokie?"

hoseok sighed... this really wasn't getting anywhere huh?

"and what if you confirm the rumours?"

"if we give an official statement about it, then i'll have to do an interview and all the questions would be asked to me and you'll be free from that... it'll probably be some days until everything quiet's down but you'll probably have to deal with some delulus but i'm pretty sure that my real fans won't have any problem...except that, everything should be ok, i guess"

"then shouldn't we go with this option? it's a win win", hoseok raised his brows atyoongi who looked at him too..

"are you really okay with that? hoseok they know where you study and they are gonna practically follow you everywhere..", yoongi had a concerned look on his face for his boyfriend...

"c'mon i'll just disguise as some old lady or something", hoseok tried to convince which ended in yoongi cracking up because of the silly boy, pecking him on the cheek...

"c'mon, we should go outside before jimin and tae die out of curiosity", hoseok held yoongi's hand and they got out of hoseok's bedroom and into the lobby where the vmin duo were on their phones, probably reading all the articles...

when the couple sat down, they stared at them with a demanding look.. " so are they true?", taehyung asked while jimin spoke, "when, where, how, why?"

"3 months ago, on kakao, hoseokie accidentally texted me.. if you are asking why i fell for him, i'll just say he makes me feel happy and loved 24/7, he's adorable and nobody rivals his beauty, both inside out"

by now, hoseok had lowered his head and tae and jimin were already, once again, on the floor from uwuing...

"you both are-.... OH GOD SO ADORABLE!! hyung why didn't you tell us?!", jimin and taehyung were shaking hoseok as if that would extract an answer out...

"because i knew you both.. would do this", hoseok spoke while freeing himself from the duo's grip...

after the reign of chaos had come to an end, yoongi called his manager...

"sejin hyung?"

"did you figure out something yoongi?", sejin asked, while sitting in his office...

"you can confirm the rumours.. please remember not to reveal any info about hoseokie though.."

"alright, i'll talk with the press and set up an interview for you after releasing the statement... take care yoongi and don't stress yourself because of this, got it?", the manager asked and yoongi nodded even if the person couldn't see it, "yup"

and he finally hung up...

_______________________

gc chap coming up next :]