O

they got outside the apartment complex to see a mini-truck parked outside...

"where are we going ... in this?", hoseok asked and yoongi smiled...

the younger sat in the passenger seat and yoongi in the driver's and drove off to somewhere unknown...after what seemed like a one or two hours, they finally stopped at what looked like a hilltop...yoongi and hobi got out.. it was almost dark and stars had started to decorate the sky like a blank canvas...

yoongi climbed into the carrier and hoseok followed him, looking at the former questioningly...

getting seated there, yoongi pulled out what looked like a basket full of food and opened it, getting two instant ramen cups and cans of sprite... hoseok's eyes shone...yoongi chuckled.

"wow yoongi.... i'm speechless.. thank you so much this is literally perfect..", hoseok smiled big and yoongi raised a brow, "really?"

the younger aggressively nodded, slurping down lengths of noodles, making yoongi smile fondly at him as they continued their dinner in peace...

after finishing the dinner, they lay side by side in the carrier, duvets covering their bodies a they gazed at the magical sky above...

magical was the very word to describe the beauty those starry spheres possessed...

and yoongi knew the very moment hoseok's expression turned into one of complete and utter awe, that his decision was a really good one... he was happy to see the person he likes being happy and maybe...

just maybe....

that 'like' was changing into 'love'...

Accidental || SopeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara